PDA

View Full Version : New Halo 3 CGI trailer available!

Gaco
12-05-06, 05:12 AM
No thread about this yet?

The new Halo 3 CGI trailer is available on Live in two versions (480p and 720p) and in two versions on Team Xbox as well (1280x720 HD and 640x360 SD)

http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/1797/Halo-3-SixtySecond-Trailer/p1

It's very short and just a teaser, but anything Halo 3 catches my attention easily :D

EDIT: Don't get it on GT, worse picture/wound quality.

Badboy_12345
12-05-06, 06:22 AM
Halo 3 commercial and Beta sign-up

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=81686

just a few threads under yours :p

Gaco
12-05-06, 07:41 AM
Halo 3 commercial and Beta sign-up

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=81686

just a few threads under yours :p
WTF I stared at the first page in the console forums for like 30 seconds to be sure! (ack)
I'm blind, help!! :cry:
Just delete this thread :o

Quickstar
12-05-06, 01:42 PM
Pretty lame trailer if you ask me. Throws down a shield grenade with a pose, then jumps into a group of enemies.

evilchris
12-05-06, 01:45 PM
No ****. WTF does that have to do with the game. I think GoW has terrified Bungie.

Zelda_fan
12-05-06, 02:30 PM
I saw this trailer on Live! at 720p. It looks great but I seriously doubt that is going to be what in-game looks like.

toxikneedle
12-05-06, 04:30 PM
I think MS just simply wanted Bungie to make a new trailer to get the hype moving on Halo 3, Bungie prolly don't have the time to make a trailer now, as they are working on the actual game, so they prolly just got some CGI company to make one for em.

six_storm
12-05-06, 05:27 PM
I think GoW has terrified Bungie.

I agree but still, there is the large fanboy base out there so Bungie still has them to rely on . . . hope that made sense.

S.I.N
12-05-06, 05:44 PM
Both Halo and GOW are WAY over rated. Gow was fine while it lasted but heh once your done with it. And if Halo 3 is as ****ty as that 60 minute nothingness no thank you. And talk about double standards. When Sony did it everyone was bitching and now its the coolest thing ever.

Arioch
12-05-06, 07:04 PM
GOW is a fantastic game if you are playing coop on hardcore and worthy of all the high reviews it is getting.

toxikneedle
12-06-06, 12:51 AM
Both Halo and GOW are WAY over rated. Gow was fine while it lasted but heh once your done with it. And if Halo 3 is as ****ty as that 60 minute nothingness no thank you. And talk about double standards. When Sony did it everyone was bitching and now its the coolest thing ever.
how is it the coolest thing ever, i dont see anyone here praising it. take off those sony shades.

TiKiMaN1
12-06-06, 01:01 AM
You can see the trailer on my webisite too:

www.tikisblog.com

knghtwhosaysni
12-06-06, 01:33 AM
Bungie said ahead of time on their own site (and on every gaming site that reported on it) that it was going to be created by a separate CG production company and that it wouldn't have any in-game shots.

Gaco
12-06-06, 10:44 AM
Difference is Bungie is frank about it. They told us weeks in advance that it would be a 60 second trailer and a mix of Live Action and CGI. Sony and it's partners tried to fool everyone with Motor Storm and Killzone2 at E3 2005. And if you can't see the coolness of Halo, that's your fault. No reason to spread Sony bad fanboy stench in here :thumbdwn: