PDA

View Full Version : UPS Lost my G80!?!?

Pages : [1] 2

Roadhog
12-05-06, 01:55 PM
WOW WTF? I paid for next day air and I called them today and they said they don't even have or know where the package is!!!!!! Now i'm calling newegg to say wtf?

TiKiMaN1
12-05-06, 01:57 PM
You've got to be kidding.:(

Why are so many of us getting screwed with our shipments lately?!

Roadhog
12-05-06, 01:59 PM

I wish I was kidding... But I'm not. :(

Imbroglio
12-05-06, 02:01 PM

holiday season, packages being shipped increases exponentially, increasing odds of losing a package

SLippe
12-05-06, 02:02 PM
Wow! This is getting ridiculous. This makes like 3 people here at nVNews now. WTF is going on with UPS? It'd be interesting to see if you all live in the same area/state. I haven't had any problems, as most haven't, but seems like they (UPS) are really falling apart lately. I'm shocked. I have faith in Newegg, though. Good luck, Roadhog.

Roadhog
12-05-06, 02:06 PM
Now its a fight with Newegg. They said they shipped it out, but UPS says they never got the tracking. Newegg also says that I never paid for overnight shipping when clearly its on my invoice. Also they said that I placed my order after 6pm on Monday and when in reality I placed it at 8:30AM that day.

stevemedes
12-05-06, 02:08 PM
:thumbdwn:

I'd **** myself if my G80 got lost. I'd be screaming on the phone to everyone.

Labyrinth
12-05-06, 02:13 PM
Now its a fight with Newegg. They said they shipped it out, but UPS says they never got the tracking. Newegg also says that I never paid for overnight shipping when clearly its on my invoice. Also they said that I placed my order after 6pm on Monday and when in reality I placed it at 8:30AM that day.

I ordered a DVDRW drive about 2 weeks ago from newegg. They said they shipped it, but UPS said they never received the package. Turns out the rep on the phone went back to the warehouse and found it. Newegg never put it on the truck!!! It was still boxed up in the warehouse ready to go! And I did pay for next day shipping!! I made them refund my shipping charges, which they did after a week and a half!!! My opinion is I think the egg's Customer Service is deteriorating....disappointing.

Roadhog
12-05-06, 02:15 PM
Ok.. Heres what happened now. Newegg, never shipped the package. So now they say it should be here tomorrow, and refunded my shipping. So I guess thats not to bad.

SLippe
12-05-06, 02:19 PM
Ok.. Heres what happened now. Newegg, never shipped the package. So now they say it should be here tomorrow, and refunded my shipping. So I guess thats not to bad.
Great news! Amazing, huh? Hope it arrives tomorrow, safely and in one piece.

Labyrinth
12-05-06, 02:20 PM

There you go...exactly what happened to me.

stevemedes
12-05-06, 02:21 PM
At least your gonna get it now! Enjoy! :captnkill: (nana2) My G80 upgrade is on hold for now while I put together the last pieces of my C2D rig.

Monolyth
12-05-06, 02:33 PM
Great and I've got an order into NewEgg right now, it will probably sit in the warehouse, hehe. :o

LBJM
12-05-06, 03:21 PM
I shipped mine overnight from newegg.com back on the 17th of november and got it next day with my 30" LCD and I'm happy. I would of been mad myself if they lost my G80.

Dazz
12-05-06, 04:12 PM
I think the warehouse staff working for newegg need to be wipped to get them montivated.

Monolyth
12-05-06, 04:15 PM
I think the warehouse staff working for newegg need to be wipped to get them montivated.

They are just celebrating that the government is going to give them all green cards...
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=81704

Sorry I could not resist. I apologize to anyone that works at NewEgg. I'm sure your hiring practices are 100% USA A OK.

jsimmons
12-05-06, 05:25 PM

I ordered a case from them a couple of weeks ago and it arrived in less than stellar condition. The front bezel had 3 of the five clips and 4 of the 6 guide pins broken off the front. UPS is the culprit here - not the egg.

CDE_1246
12-05-06, 05:30 PM
Uhh yeah i dont apprieciate that comment about them getting there green cards Im mexican and its not business if there getting them or not, i dont know if u mean that in a bad way or not but that is stupid what u said. But that sucks about your video card hopefully it comes and everything is fine.

Destroy
12-05-06, 08:06 PM
FedEx lost my 8800GTX. It's still missing. I had to order another. Yup, got and extra $600 on my credit card and have 0 to show for it. Don't get any money until they declare the first lost which is a 4 week process.

Spartan 117
12-05-06, 09:07 PM
that sux major ass, hope it settles quickly and you get it :thumbdwn:

Monolyth
12-06-06, 09:50 AM
Uhh yeah i dont apprieciate that comment about them getting there green cards Im mexican and its not business if there getting them or not, i dont know if u mean that in a bad way or not but that is stupid what u said. But that sucks about your video card hopefully it comes and everything is fine.

This was not a slander against people who have obtained their green card legally, it was slander against illegal aliens.

OWA
12-06-06, 10:18 AM
FedEx lost my 8800GTX. It's still missing. I had to order another. Yup, got and extra $600 on my credit card and have 0 to show for it. Don't get any money until they declare the first lost which is a 4 week process.
Yeah, UPS lost mine. I'm still waiting on the tracer/investigation to complete but at least in my case, I still had another 8800 that I could use while waiting.

Bearclaw
12-06-06, 11:10 AM
Wow. Tikiman was right. I can't believe how many mishaps there are.

robertonumeruno
12-06-06, 11:36 AM

I love stories with a happy ending.

Dulak
12-06-06, 11:40 AM
I ordered a case from them a couple of weeks ago and it arrived in less than stellar condition. The front bezel had 3 of the five clips and 4 of the 6 guide pins broken off the front. UPS is the culprit here - not the egg.

I worked at UPS; for only a week, and I tell you ... I'd be scared to order something big and expensive like a computer and have it shipped ground.
Those guys would toss boxes around like they were sacks of potatoes.

IMO fedex always has had better service; USPS has always been the cheapest.