PDA

View Full Version : When more Nintendo Wii consoles?

JediKnight
12-07-06, 09:36 PM
Ok, I missed the launch, but I wouldnt be so angry if Nintendo would let us know when more Wii consoles would be out at retailers. Im not giving in to evil people on ebay. Any ideas?:captnkill:

Bman212121
12-07-06, 09:47 PM
Call around to your local stores, they have already had shipments come in a few times since lauch. My friend missed out on one a week or so ago being #58 out of 51.

nemecb
12-08-06, 11:04 AM
They're trickling into stores now. I got mine at Target last weekend after getting there about an hour and a half before they opened. Good thing too, since I got the fifth of six consoles they had. There were about 30 people in line by the time the store opened.

There's a good thread over on wiiloaded.com that has shipment information. They pretty much list all of the rumors about which store is getting/releasing (since some places are hoarding them so they can put them in weekly ads) Wiis on what day. You can try wiiseeker too, but that doesn't give very detailed information. Basically you're going to have to camp stores and hope you catch them when they get some in because unless you're incredibly lucky you won't be able to walk in and pick one off the shelf. My guess is that will be the case until at least January, but I could be wrong.

JediKnight
12-08-06, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the replies everybody. I went to the Gamestop by my house and I was #15 in line, but they only had 9 pieces. I had to go to the mall, and there was another Gamestop. While the wife went for the shoes I went inside and saw UPS delivering 4 boxes that I knew had them since I saw them earlier at the other GS. I waited in line, and I was the 3rd to get one of the 12 pcs they had. When I left the store, no one was in line. I guess no one knew. Good luck to all looking. Like the others say, call your local store and ask when they will expect shipments. THen go EARLY.

Merry Christmas to all.:captnkill:

nemecb
12-08-06, 07:01 PM
Congrats!(xmasmile)

saturnotaku
12-09-06, 12:34 PM
Damn joo!! :p

You still don't have one?