PDA

View Full Version : HELP where is my Game profiles at.

john19055
12-11-06, 02:10 PM
I loaded the new 97.44 drivers and when I go to my manage my games with the profile the drop box is not there no more like it was ,so I could just pick a game or benchmark and run it with the profile,I uninstalled and reinstalled the 97.02 and it is still not there ,It used to be there with the 97.02 drivers ,what am I doing wrong .sure I can load a third party app,and get it to work ,but I want it to work like it did ,any help would be appreicated.

john19055
12-11-06, 03:31 PM
Can anyone help me to tell me why my game profiles want show on my new control pannel.They did before I installed the 97.44 but I reinstalled the 97.02 and they still are not there.

john19055
12-11-06, 07:38 PM
NOBODY can help me with my profiles ,when I go to Manage 3D Settings ,the drop down box that has all my game settings is missing ,I had it when I first install everthing ,but when I installed the 97.44 drivers it went missing ,I tried to reinstall the 97.02 but it is still gone ,Is there something I am supposed to set that I don't know about .
Any Help would be appreicated.

grey_1
12-11-06, 08:19 PM
I don't have an 8800 yet, but your profiles are stored in C:\windows\system32\nvapps.xml

Navigate there and click on it, you'll be able to open and read it, or edit it by renaming it to a .txt file. Are you able to still use the classic nvcp? that's one thought, maybe rewts nvtray (http://nvtweak.laptopvideo2go.com/) can help with that.

If none of the above helps I would do a complete uninstall>drivercleaner>reinstall of your drivers.

john19055
12-11-06, 09:40 PM
I could use nvtray but I did'nt what third party apps loaded on it ,but after doing countless reinstalls and loaded everthing in a different order ,I fineally got it working right again,but THANKS ALOT for your help.

Epyx
12-12-06, 08:14 AM
Are you using the Advanced View? To get the Manage 3D Settings for your game profiles you cannot be in Standard view. Ensure you are in Advanced View on your control panel.