PDA

View Full Version : FilePlanet Upcoming Demo Reservation Aval. Cysis Demo!

MaXThReAT
12-12-06, 02:31 PM
Looks like some good demos will be coming down the pipe to FP. Good thing I just signed up for a year when the TDU beta came out. Can't wait for the Cysis and ETQW demos.

http://www.fileplanet.com/features/filereserve/

World of Warcraft Post 2.0.1 Patch
Reserve the next World of Warcraft Patch Now!
• RESERVE THIS PATCH NOW . . .

Supreme Commander Demo
Featuring the next big step in Real Time Strategy gaming, Supreme Commander includes an incredible scale and depth not seen before. Interested? Check out our High-Res Trailer.
• RESERVE THIS DEMO NOW . . .

Rainbow Six: Vegas Demo
Join the world's most elite counter-terrorism unit once more in this next step of the Rainbow Six series. This time enter Las Vegas, which has rightfully named "Sin City". Go watch The Trailer.

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Demo
Once again the vigilant armies of Earth face off with the sinister invading alien Strogg in this online multiplayer First-Person Shooter, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. Watch the E3 2006 Trailer.

Crysis Demo
From the makers of the beautiful and lush Far Cry, Crysis looks to be an incredible next-generation FPS title which has movies alone that ties our stomach into knots. Take a look for yourself at this Trailer.

Command & Conquer 3 Demo
The next step in the C&C series, get ready to pit NOD against GDI once more in this upcoming demo for Command & Conquer 3. And guess what's best of all? Kane is back baby. Hell yes!

Bokishi
12-12-06, 02:36 PM
Crysis :dance:

|MaguS|
12-12-06, 02:43 PM
Yeah thats been around for awhile now...I have Crysis, Vegas, C&C and SC on reserve....

SH64
12-12-06, 02:57 PM
:drooling: @Crysis demo

nekrosoft13
12-12-06, 03:22 PM
ETA Jan 2020

haha

superklye
12-12-06, 03:26 PM
Yeah thats been around for awhile now...I have Crysis, Vegas, C&C and SC on reserve....
Yeah, same...it's just blue-balling us. :(

HarpooN
12-12-06, 03:58 PM
ETA Jan 2020

haha

LOL I thought you were joking till I reserved the demo and saw that Thursday, Jan 02, 2020. Crappy sense of humour if you ask me :thumbdwn:

SlamDunk
12-12-06, 04:58 PM
Heh, yeah... we were laughing at the date a couple months ago :D

http://incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1485

nutcrackr
12-12-06, 05:17 PM
I'll probably sign up for a few months with the qw demo comes and hope I get the Crysis demo.

MaXThReAT
12-14-06, 11:09 AM
Looks like they just updated it with some more demos, Woot woot for ArmA demo.

ArmA Demo
ArmA is a first person tactical military shooter with large elements of realism and simulation. This game features a blend of large-scale military conflict spread over large areas alongside the more closed quarters battle .

Massive Assault Network 2 Demo
Massive Assault Nework 2 is a hardcore online strategy featuring sci-fi conflicts on distant planets. The planets are big, the armies are vast, opponents are live, and the challenge is never-ending. .

Murder on the Orient Express Demo
Adventure fans: revel in the intricate detail and spellbinding plot of this game adaptation of Agatha Christie's classic mystery..

Freak Out Extreme Freeride Demo
Tear up the slopes in this blazingly fast stunt-filled snowboarding game. Hit the steepest slopes for the most brutal tricks..

Destroy
12-14-06, 11:26 AM
It's a sad state of affairs when one needs to reserve demos and patches. :thumbdwn:

|MaguS|
12-14-06, 11:29 AM
It's a sad state of affairs when one needs to reserve demos and patches. :thumbdwn:

Reserves just mean that as soon as its live your download begins (that is if you leave the Download Manager running in the background)... no need to visit the website.

superklye
12-14-06, 11:30 AM
It’s not like it’s a limited affair where only those that reserve it months in advance can get it. They use “reserve” as in getting on a waiting list so that as soon as it’s available, the download manager will get it.

BioHazZarD
12-14-06, 02:42 PM
I would not bet on a crysis demo anytime soon.