PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Galaxy

|MaguS|
12-12-06, 06:38 PM
Anyone else get the demo? OMG its amazing! Imagine Final Fantasy XII combined with Kingdom Hearts but with NO LOADING. This game is going to rock! The graphics are just amazing for a PS2 game especially when you take into consideration that theres not one ounce of loading in the game after the initial start of the game...

Combat plays out alot like Kingdom Hearts but encounters are still random, the battles don't take place in another screen rather the enemies just fade in and out, theres no pause... even after a victory. The end battle status is just overlayed but you can still continue foward while its being displayed.

The voice work so far seems to be great, doesn't sound too cheesy. Up to par with Final Fantasy XII from what I can tell...

Level 5 are just awsome developers. I can't wait till their next console title... White Knight Story is probably going to live up to their reputation.

Namrok
12-12-06, 07:03 PM
Interesting. Previously the only game that has kept me from retiring my PS2 was God of War 2, but I have been hearing buzz about this that has kept me interested.

With all the quality games still coming out for the PS2, I don't know if I'll ever get a PS3 :p

Bad_Boy
12-12-06, 07:15 PM
I'm still pissed I havent gotten the demo disc yet. :(

|MaguS|
12-12-06, 07:20 PM
It comes with a Flag and a Poster of the Game! :D

Zelda_fan
12-12-06, 07:21 PM
To be honest, I've been contemplating buying a PS2 for a long time.

Shadow of the Colossus, GOW 1 & 2, ICO, Final Fantasy XII are just too good to pass up.

Namrok
12-12-06, 07:24 PM
To be honest, I've been contemplating buying a PS2 for a long time.

Shadow of the Colossus, GOW 1 & 2, ICO, Final Fantasy XII are just too good to pass up.

Don't forget Guitar Hero, DQ8, Katamari Damacy and Metal Gear Solid.

I think my PS2 may stay enshrined in my entertainment center until the PS4 comes out, if ever it does.

|MaguS|
12-12-06, 07:27 PM

I think my PS2 may stay enshrined in my entertainment center until the PS4 comes out, if ever it does.

I know its pretty sad... I own the PS3, X360 and a Wii and yet my PS2 has been seeing the most play time with my Wii coming second and X360 coming third. PS3 gets some gametime when I wana jump onto Resistance online or show off Motorstorm to a friend.

Zelda_fan
12-12-06, 07:30 PM

I'm not really interested in MGS or Guitar Hero.

DQ8 for sure.

What is Katamari Damacy?

|MaguS|
12-12-06, 07:31 PM
What is Katamari Damacy?

Oh My! It's not only one of the most original titles ever...
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/katamaridamashii/index.html?q=Katamari%20Damacy

Bad_Boy
12-12-06, 07:33 PM
It comes with a Flag and a Poster of the Game! :D
Rubbing it in arent you... :(

|MaguS|
12-12-06, 07:36 PM
Rubbing it in arent you... :(

No...

This is rubbing it in...

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=22821&stc=1&d=1165970173

Sorry for the crappy quality, taken with my Camera Phone... I keep breaking my DigiCams.

Bad_Boy
12-12-06, 07:38 PM
:( :( :( :( :(
come on PSU...hurry up....

Mr. Hunt
12-12-06, 08:58 PM
Yeah I got mine in today also... haven't played it yet.

Bad_Boy
12-15-06, 02:55 PM
finally got mine today, woot. :D

Yuet
12-15-06, 06:19 PM
Finished this in Japanese a while back...did not know it will come to English.

Bad_Boy
12-16-06, 02:48 AM
Finished this in Japanese a while back...did not know it will come to English.
how long did it last you?

the demo is pretty fun. ill probably pick this up in january.

Yuet
12-16-06, 07:21 PM
how long did it last you?

the demo is pretty fun. ill probably pick this up in january.

Took me about 40-50 hours.