PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a logitech G15 keyboard.

john19055
12-14-06, 11:13 AM
I heard there were a lot of problems with it ,but so far I have had no trouble,I love the lighted key board since I do most of my gameing in a dark room ,and I am not a typest so I would have to fumble around to find the right keys,but now I can see them perfect ,and it has plenty of funtion keys to set what ever you want them to be.Have'nt messed with the LCD display much but it has the time and date ,that what I wanted most pluse it has a lot of patches you can down load for games and fraps seems to work with it.Trying to find a patch to show the CPU and temperture funtions .

stevemedes
12-14-06, 11:14 AM
Sweet dude. I want one :D

superklye
12-14-06, 11:43 AM
This reminds me that Best Buy has the Saitek Eclipse II on sale for like $50 this week.

I think the G15 looks awesome, but I don't have room on my keyboard tray for it. :o

Roliath
12-14-06, 11:47 AM
where are you finding these patches for the LCD?
I got mine to show Fraps/WoW without installing anything, but would really like one for Winamp

LgEnder
12-14-06, 01:18 PM
I personally am using SirReal's custom display for the LCD. It shows date, time, CPU/RAM/Net usage, then you get to custom set four others from the few available. I have mine reading SpeedFan, Fraps, a Stopwatch, and then one that just shows total net usage. There aren't as many choices for the four customizable ones as I would like (as you can probably tell from the Stopwatch...) but just the SpeedFan and Fraps combined with the static portion of this display makes it worth it for me. Though now that i think about it I think it can do WinAmp and fooBar as well...

Link (http://www.g15forums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1925) if anyone is interested.

Greasy
12-14-06, 02:45 PM
check out everest. it now supports the lcd, and you can customize what you want to display on it.

I currently have both my GPUs, N Bridge, CPU, and HD temsp being displayed.

einstein_314
12-14-06, 03:17 PM
This reminds me that Best Buy has the Saitek Eclipse II on sale for like $50 this week.

I think the G15 looks awesome, but I don't have room on my keyboard tray for it. :o
When I got my G15, I never even thought about it fitting on my keyboard tray. I made my keyboard tray so that it would match my pine desk, and luckily, the keyboard fits with less than 1/8" to spare. I couldn't believe it. :D

I heard there were a lot of problems with it ,but so far I have had no trouble,I love the lighted key board since I do most of my gameing in a dark room ,and I am not a typest so I would have to fumble around to find the right keys,but now I can see them perfect ,and it has plenty of funtion keys to set what ever you want them to be.Have'nt messed with the LCD display much but it has the time and date ,that what I wanted most pluse it has a lot of patches you can down load for games and fraps seems to work with it.Trying to find a patch to show the CPU and temperture funtions .

What problems did you hear about...I haven't had a single problem with mine.

Dazz
12-14-06, 05:27 PM
lol even with this keyboard i still fumble with my spelling lol.

Roadhog
12-14-06, 06:17 PM
I got a Saitek Eclipse II and its so nice. :D I love it. :D

firehawk
12-15-06, 02:10 AM
i bought a g15 and g5 mouse together awhile back. i stopped using the g15 though, it was too big and bulky and i never used the lcd for anything. i switched over to a Razer Tarantula because i just like the feel of the keys better. being able to program every button on the keyboard isn't half bad either

mojoRT
12-15-06, 08:16 AM

You think Logitech will make a G keyboard that fits on standard keyboard trays? :(