PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion has pissed me off.

Capt. Picard
12-15-06, 02:09 PM
FETCH. And that spells ****.

I lost half my inventory. I stashed my stuff in my quarters at the university (I completed the mage guild missions) in the drawers at the foor of the bed. I did alot of missions and ignored everything in it for quite some time. When I opened the drawers today ... everything's gone.

I would guess about 40,000gp worth of stuff and also irreplaceable stuff. :rant: :argh:

Riplayne
12-15-06, 02:12 PM
Relax, its a game, look up the console commands, i'm sure you can get alot of it back.

nrs421
12-15-06, 02:32 PM
one word...

cheats ;)

nekrosoft13
12-15-06, 02:52 PM
just like you can steal in the game, you can get robbed also

SH64
12-15-06, 03:10 PM
Dont worry .. in Oblivion there will be plenty other ways to make up for your loss.

SeriTonin
12-15-06, 04:12 PM
This game was a POS, imo. Yea, nice eye candy but boring as hell after an hour or two, maybe I just have A.D.D like that and need constant action. Your better off moving on to something else if you ask me. :thumbdwn:

the_recluse
12-15-06, 05:10 PM
Patrick Stewart took it? Great game nonetheless!

Becoming
12-15-06, 05:20 PM
FETCH. And that spells ****.

I lost half my inventory. I stashed my stuff in my quarters at the university (I completed the mage guild missions) in the drawers at the foor of the bed. I did alot of missions and ignored everything in it for quite some time. When I opened the drawers today ... everything's gone.

I would guess about 40,000gp worth of stuff and also irreplaceable stuff. :rant: :argh:

If it's the Arch Mages former chest (at the end of his bed), it's not meant to hold items. I'm not sure of the precise terminology, but it's an active container (used for magically increasing alchemy ingredients). If I recall correctly didn't the alchemy lady in the university explain that and say only to put ingredients in there?