PDA

View Full Version : What's a cool idea for a new game.

Capt. Picard
12-15-06, 01:20 PM
It must be that gaming developers are a bit strapped for ideas lately if they resort to defiling the Christian faith in a game like Left Behind.

Anyway. If you were on the design team of a major gaming developer and you had to come up with the next blockbuster game, what would it be.
Give a brief description at least of what you would want in a game.
Blood, guts, gore, kitty cat, titty udawg ...

CaptNKILL
12-15-06, 02:07 PM
An open ended FPS\RPG hybrid set in the shadowrun universe (or possibly Deus Ex) with an awesome single player story, co-op, deathmatch\CTF\assault type multiplayer modes, and a plugin\mutator system.

:D

Gaco
12-15-06, 02:14 PM
This may sound very unimaginative and I'm sorry 'cause this is probably not the kind of answer you wanted, but if I could make my own game and I had good resources, I'd definently make a Deus Ex 3, one worthy of the series. Or perhaps even better, I'd make a Deus Ex 2 (titled exactly like that) and pretend that Invisible War never happanened/was a BF: Vietnam kind of thing :)

Man I have some great ideas for that universe..

nekrosoft13
12-15-06, 02:16 PM
I would really like to see animal simulator

basically a huge world, size of gothic or oblivion.

and you could play as almost any animal in that world

lets say you are a wolf, you would have to hunt in a pack, try to advance your rank in the pack, become alpha male, watch out for bears, mounter lions etc..

you could be hawk, build nest, try to hunt wabbits

and so on and on

DansFace
12-15-06, 02:16 PM
hacky sack game

It was a cool idea when I was stoned.....

Capt. Picard
12-15-06, 02:20 PM

lets say you are a wolf, you would have to hunt in a pack, try to advance your rank in the pack, become alpha male, watch out for bears, mounter lions etc..

and so on and on

That's a really cool idea. In the style of a FPS perhaps??

nekrosoft13
12-15-06, 02:22 PM
well there would be no shooting, but it could be thru the eyes of the animal

i know that this would be very hard project especially if you would want to make it perfect

Destroy
12-15-06, 02:57 PM

and so on and on

Is the demo out for this yet?? :thumbsup:

Wolfhound
12-15-06, 02:57 PM
An FPS/RPG game based on Warhammer 40K universe

Riplayne
12-15-06, 03:51 PM
A remake of Final Fantasy VII done in a first person perspective created on the crysis engine.