PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell: DA ~ PS3 Announced

Marvel_us
12-21-06, 12:22 PM
I was wondering when they would finally release it.

http://www.gamefront.de/

release date: march 2007 (worldwide)
+ new multiplayer maps
+ new skins
+ Sixaxis support

Stolen from neogaf.

|MaguS|
12-21-06, 12:26 PM
Hopefully it wont be poo like the PC version...

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the new Gundam Game in development for the PS3!?!?! ROFL

Marvel_us
12-21-06, 12:28 PM
Hopefully it wont be poo like the PC version...

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the new Gundam Game in development for the PS3!?!?! ROFL

Didn't want to waste my time making a thread.....wasting my time commenting on it now.:p

I haven't even really played the PC version much since the performance is pretty crappy.

|MaguS|
12-21-06, 12:30 PM
X360 still has Splinter Cell 5 as an exclusive... for now...

The word exclusive is losing its meaning now... So many titles get announced as Exclusive to a console and then you find out acouple months later that it is heading to other consoles. Looks like developers are just announcing things as exclusive to gain hype... So much flipflopping going on in this industry, we need a Console P&R forum, lol.

ENU291
12-21-06, 01:11 PM
The word exclusive is losing its meaning now... So many titles get announced as Exclusive to a console and then you find out acouple months later that it is heading to other consoles. Looks like developers are just announcing things as exclusive to gain hype... So much flipflopping going on in this industry, we need a Console P&R forum, lol.QFT!! The age of exclusives is over soon. With triple A games costing millions and taking several years to create developers need to get the maximum about of return per title.

Knot3D
12-21-06, 01:16 PM
On topic : If Ubi would really be good then they would make the PS3 version with the Next Gen engine and with the Xbox version content. That's probably asking too much from the corporate bobo's ... :Roll Eyes:

Anyway, Double Agent on PS3 means SC Conviction on PS3 ; they don't release a game on a platform which has To Be Continued written all over it, without releasing the followup.