12-22-06, 06:21 AM
GOTY (http://goty.gamespy.com/2006/)

i love how table tennis won best multiplayer for under $60.:D

Imbroglio
12-22-06, 06:30 AM
lmfao, Biggest xbox 360 hater award goes to Japan, haha no sh!t

six_storm
12-22-06, 10:40 AM
Finally, a respected website that has good taste.

- Oblivion is at #10. That game is OK, but it gets old and boring after a while.
- Dead Rising was # 6 I think. DR was an excellent game and held my attention. Great game!
- Viva Pinata was # 3. Just bought VP yesterday and I can see why it's up there. It's at Best Buy for $30 this week!
- Rainbow Six Vegas is at # 2. R6V is just amazing and plain out fun. I've been playing online with oldsk00l, ranking up and just having fun with the stupid AI. Awesome game.
- Gears of War is #1. Who didn't see this one coming? It's undeniably the best 360 game to date (Halo 3 can suck it). :D

This website has it going on. Other websites would have picked something extremely gay like Micheal Flatley for the #1 game lol. :D

BTW, Japan sucks.

saturnotaku
12-22-06, 11:27 AM
On a side note to those lists, I was pleased to see Lego Star Wars II crack the top 10 on the PC side. It was disappointing not to see it on the 360, but there were so many other quality games released this year. Did you all happen to catch that Prey did not make the 360 list? Interesting, but not entirely surprising.

BTW, I didn't get completely into Viva Pinata, but for $30 it's mighty tempting.

toxikneedle
12-22-06, 12:08 PM
Wow, surprised SC: DA didn't make it.... but at the same time, as a huge SC fan, I can see why.... god i hope they go back to the original formula in the next one.

I still dont agree with Oblivion being #10, it's a much better game than a few of those, such as Burnout Revenge (#5 wtf?) and FEAR.

Euphoria
12-22-06, 12:17 PM
Yeah I don't know about FEAR being up there Maybe is just because I already played it on PC for so long that it did not leave any impressions on me when it came to the 360.

six_storm
12-22-06, 03:05 PM
SC : DA was horrible, couldn't get into it.

toxikneedle
12-22-06, 03:54 PM
SC : DA was horrible, couldn't get into it.
i forced myself to play it and still didn't beat it.... god that game was bad. I actually thought it was just me, most of the reviews were in the 8-9 range.

ViN86
12-22-06, 05:42 PM
what, no BK games? :p

Gaco
12-22-06, 05:52 PM
I think fear is absolutely BORING for the Xbox360, but I see that the reviewers doesn't quite agree with me there - a rare instance. Switch SC:DA and FEAR, and the list would be almost perfect :D