PDA

View Full Version : Geforce 7300 GS performance problems

hazemddo
12-22-06, 10:49 AM
Hello,

I just got my XFX GeForce 7300 GS with 512 MB DDR2 with this new System I got. I am playing NWN2, for some reason the game seems to move normally but almost every 3-4 seconds it kinda slows down or hangs for a split second before moving again.

This is regardless of my settings, I tried them all to no avail the same problem.

I bought another game "Titan's Quest" and same problem.. Lowest video settings possible and still the same problem.

I have latest drivers(93.71), checked for .net framework stuff and am not running any program in the background not even anti-virus.

Please don't tell me to try benchmark stuff, am not comparing cards or anything I just want to be able to play the games I love (which recommend stuff waaay lower than what I have).

If anyone has a suggestion, driver upgrade, anything am all ears :) My System is a 2.4GHz Core2 duo, 1 GB of RAM with that video card with Windows XP pro SP2 and alot of harddisk space

Regards :)

Maverickman
12-24-06, 12:20 AM
The 7300GT is not much of a gaming card. With your CPU, you should have at LEAST a 7900GT. That could be your problem.