PDA

View Full Version : e-GeForce 7300 GT...

tanman1993
12-22-06, 12:36 PM
I have recently bought a computer with these specs: Intel Pentium 4 3.2ghz, 1GB ram, 80g hard drive, e-Geforce 7300 GT,Mach speed motherboard. The computer will lock up at random times. I have tryed seaching for virusis and spyware. Nothing. I am completely lost. I have all the updated drivers. Could the connection from the grapics card be loose to the motherboard? Anyone else thta has encountered this problem please post how you fixed it. I have been working on it for weeks now. It is very fustrating. I play games such as WoW, BF2 ,Medal of honor, Age of empires and some other demos. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ATOJAR
12-22-06, 02:59 PM
It could be a number of things!...

Whats the temps of your cpu, gfx card ?

What power psu are you using?

Make sure all wires/leads, expansion cards are inserted correctly!

This could also be a software problem, does this happen with a fresh install of windows? i.e windows only installed?

tanman1993
12-22-06, 03:43 PM
my temp of cpu is typically 90-100 F, i havent reinstalled windows yet.. Graphics card is only 95-100, it is inserted correctly. I am uncertain about the power psu. I have turned down my system troubleshooting and it has helped a little. I can go much longer now then before. But it still Freezes up. Yes windows xp is currently the only operating system. I might try reinstalling windows though that will tak ea long time...