PDA

View Full Version : Is this kid real or fake?

rek075
12-24-06, 02:21 PM
Hard to tell if this is some other lame Sony marketing trick or whether this kid is fact as fanatical as he seems...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhrMQib-euw

P.S. the kid removed all his videos after people started making fun of him... these videos are re-uploaded so all can watch in hilarity.

nV`andrew
12-24-06, 02:39 PM
wow... lol

S.I.N
12-24-06, 03:13 PM
zeldafan will be outraged. Vids of little dicks like that kid should not be posted. This anti-console crap is getting out of hand. I favor Sony but its ridiculous the extent some are going by creating websites and youtube videos. If anything now we know the ages of pricks like evlpiss.

toxikneedle
12-24-06, 03:15 PM
zeldafan will be outraged. Vids of little dicks like that kid should not be posted. This anti-console crap is getting out of hand. I favor Sony but its ridiculous the extent some are going by creating websites and youtube videos. If anything now we know the ages of pricks like evlpiss.
yeah and "evilpiss" is quite mature, how long did it take you to come up with that one? 2 months?

six_storm
12-24-06, 03:15 PM
Oh man, for a sec I thought Mr Hunt made that one!!! :D j/k Hunt.

That's a typical Sony FB for ya though . . . .

S.I.N
12-24-06, 03:20 PM
yeah and "evilpiss" is quite mature, how long did it take you to come up with that one? 2 months?

What are you his girlfriend? I've been calling evilpiss, evilpiss for about 2 months now because he is a pissant.(santa2)

Arioch
12-24-06, 03:56 PM
I come to the console forums here for the entertaining remarks and insults.

:thumbsup:

SeriTonin
12-24-06, 04:01 PM

:lol2:

toxikneedle
12-24-06, 04:25 PM
What are you his girlfriend? I've been calling evilpiss, evilpiss for about 2 months now because he is a pissant.(santa2)
yeah im his girlfriend, real mature again.

S.I.N
12-24-06, 04:38 PM
yeah im his girlfriend, real mature again.

Apologies then because I guess you have never seen a post from him.

toxikneedle
12-24-06, 04:50 PM
Apologies then because I guess you have never seen a post from him.
i know chris' posts aren't the maturest posts here, but you saying that and then calling him "evilpiss" is almost like an oxymoron.

icecold1983
12-24-06, 05:02 PM
he looks like john connor from terminator 2.

crainger
12-24-06, 05:07 PM
He needs to learn how to use a mic.

ViN86
12-24-06, 05:11 PM
the kids like 10 yrs old.

so, first off whatever he says means dick because he doesnt know anything and second off his fanboyism is so ridiculous, he cant possibly win an argument against other "fanboys".

the PS3 is innovative? umm, whats so new about it.... BD? pshh...

Tyr-Sog
12-24-06, 05:15 PM
Was that kid even born when the PS2 launched? He hasn't even been around long enough to buld up a loyality to one brand or another.:eek2:

superklye
12-24-06, 05:22 PM
the kids like 10 yrs old.

so, first off whatever he says means dick because he doesnt know anything and second off his fanboyism is so ridiculous, he cant possibly win an argument against other "fanboys".

the PS3 is innovative? umm, whats so new about it.... BD? pshh...
Uh, I think you're forgetting the fact that this is a $600 world's-calamities-solving super computer. DUH.

See, I've figured it out. Once 1 million PS3s are in circulation, they will all harness their broadband enabled internet connective to remotely connect with each other becoming the worlds most advanced and power computer. It will then enslave the human race by offering inferior HD-quality movies on an over-hyped format with a nonsensical name by dumbing us into submission MPEG-2 encoded video supplemented with LPCM audio, or, for brevity's sake: 25GB of wasted potential.

Then...then we will know the TRUEST extent of Sony's power...

crainger
12-24-06, 05:26 PM
Klye. That post need more 1337. (xmastong)

superklye
12-24-06, 05:28 PM
Klye. That post need more 1337. (xmastong)
teh nooo0000000ooo0oeeessesssssss!

betterdan
12-24-06, 05:31 PM
That kid just made me start using condoms.

t6_shadow
12-26-06, 01:54 PM
Can someone repost the video? It has been taken down from youtube and I would LOVE to watch it. Fanbois are very comical for me to watch and listen too.