PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend is teh best! :D :D :D

Redeemed
12-24-06, 11:20 PM
I know it isn't Christmas yet... but she gave me two of my gifts tonight.

She bought me GRAW and a second copy of BFMEII! SWEET! :D :D :D

She knew that I was really wanting a second copy of BFMEII so I can do some multiplayer games here at the house- and she also knew that I've been wanting GRAW since it came out. I really didn't expect her to buy these two games as she is really tight on money- but as always she surprised me! :)

Merry Christmas to all and I hope yours turns out as awesome as mine! ;) (xmasmile) (xmasgrin) (xmassign) (cheers) (snowman)

Stoneyguy
12-24-06, 11:33 PM
Hopefully she picked up GRAW at Best Buy where it's now 20 bucks. :D
Glad to hear you got the games you wanted. BFMEII is much improved over the first one. Good fun.

SLippe
12-24-06, 11:38 PM
Cool! Congrats, man.

I got BF2142 (DVD version) for my birthday last night. I hope to get a game or two tomorrow.

New games FTW! (cheers)

hirantha
12-25-06, 12:36 AM
its lucky to have a girl who knows exactly what you want.

XxDeadlyxX
12-25-06, 12:41 AM

:nanahump: ;)

hirantha
12-25-06, 12:44 AM
:nanahump: ;)
haha yeah that too.. how ever he gets it!!
(xmassign)

SH64
12-25-06, 12:58 AM
Yep! some girls are not even interested on the games we play let alone remembering the name of each game.

Redeemed
12-25-06, 01:25 AM
Thanks guys. :D

Well, she's not much of a gamer herself (yet ;) ), but she is showing an interest. So there is hope. That's why the rig I'm building for her was built with some gaming in mind. Currently she's seems to be really interested in Guild Wars and most any first person shooter. Who knows, maybe in 6 months her and I will be playing CS:S together! :p

|JuiceZ|
12-25-06, 01:47 AM

Well, she's not much of a gamer herself (yet ;) ), but she is showing an interest. So there is hope. That's why the rig I'm building for her was built with some gaming in mind. Currently she's seems to be really interested in Guild Wars and most any first person shooter. Who knows, maybe in 6 months her and I will be playing CS:S together! :p

"get er done!" heh congrats man (xmasgrin)

Redeemed
12-25-06, 01:58 AM
"get er done!" heh congrats man (xmasgrin)

:D Thanks.

And congrats to you, sir. ;)

SH0DAN
12-25-06, 02:24 AM
Congrats Redeemed,My fiance got me the Thermaltake in my sig (My first windowed case ) I love it,its black,and two gift certificates from EB for 25 each,I am gonna save them for Bioshock later in the year. (xmasmile) She's at work at a Pizza Pizza call centre ( She's a CSR ) til 3 am..... :( Her daughter went to her sister in Toronto for the week,so we are alone for the holidays. (xmasgrin)

Redeemed
12-25-06, 03:47 AM
Congrats Redeemed,My fiance got me the Thermaltake in my sig (My first windowed case ) I love it,its black,and two gift certificates from EB for 25 each,I am gonna save them for Bioshock later in the year. (xmasmile) She's at work at a Pizza Pizza call centre ( She's a CSR ) til 3 am..... :( Her daughter went to her sister in Toronto for the week,so we are alone for the holidays. (xmasgrin)

Nice. :D

If my girl had the cash, she'd have gotten me any computer hardware I wanted. Sweet thang. ;) But, she doesn't have that sort of $$$ so I'll never ask for such gifts. Games are atmost about $50, any computer hardware that I'd want would easily be upward of $150 for sure. I'm not gonna' ask that much of her- I can barely afford to fund my hobby and I make quite a bit more than she does. :p

After meeting my girlfriend 5 years ago (and we've been together ever since then :D ) I've been convinced that woman really is a gift from God- she's the best thing that ever happened to me and I'd gladly give up anything just to spend my life with her- and it makes me even happier knowing that she feels the same. :)

[/bragging] :D

Alright, I'll stop rambling about my baby for now. :D

Anybody else get blessed this Christmas by their significant other? If so, share it (so long as it is family-appropriate :naughty: )! (xmasgrin) (xmassign)

Gaco
12-25-06, 05:49 AM
Grats, must be nice to have a girl that isn't spontaneously repulsed by gaming :thumbsup:

grey_1
12-25-06, 07:54 AM

Grats man on your gifts and your gal! Bit of advice, start her off on Serious sam 1 or se so she can have fun. My wifey started off on Doom3 coop, that didn't work..Merry Christmas!

zaG
12-25-06, 01:16 PM
..she's the best thing that ever happened to me and I'd gladly give up anything just to spend my life with her..

Playing games too? (owned)

Sazar
12-25-06, 01:28 PM
Yep! some girls are not even interested on the games we play let alone remembering the name of each game.

Yah, mine MAKES me go to EB and gamestop so we can buy games.

She just wants to kick my ass at something.

Naturally, I am still waiting for such a game to exist lol (mikec)

Redeemed
12-25-06, 02:52 PM
Grats man on your gifts and your gal! Bit of advice, start her off on Serious sam 1 or se so she can have fun. My wifey started off on Doom3 coop, that didn't work..Merry Christmas!

You know, I hadn't thought of that- but I bet that you are right. I have SS2- would that work? :p

Playing games too? (owned)

Yup, in a heart beat (as hard to believe as that may be). ;)

Merry Christmas to all! :D :D :D

grey_1
12-25-06, 05:04 PM
You know, I hadn't thought of that- but I bet that you are right. I have SS2- would that work? :p

Yup, in a heart beat (as hard to believe as that may be). ;)

Merry Christmas to all! :D :D :D

Only if shes the type to jump into your arms when shes terrified(xmastong) If so, ya got it made man....wait, the way you talk her up you got it made anyway. (xmassign)

Redeemed
12-25-06, 05:25 PM
Only if shes the type to jump into your arms when shes terrified(xmastong) If so, ya got it made man....wait, the way you talk her up you got it made anyway. (xmassign)

God does bless his children abundantly, my good man. ;)

Thanks again all and I hope your Christmas is going as well as mine is! :D :D :D