PDA

View Full Version : nVidia releases Detonator 43.00 for WinXP/2K

sh*tshot
03-06-03, 08:09 AM
nVidia has uploaded official Detonators 43.00 on their website, these are for their Quadro line of cards but will work on all nvidia cards.

http://warp2search.net/article.php?sid=11073&mode=thread&order=0

EDLIM
03-06-03, 10:24 AM
I saw it early this morning and downloaded the 43.00driver from nvidia's ftp site. I haven't had the chance to install the driver yet but I don't think that there is any difference at all from the one that PNY posted on there website. The download was a lot faster thou......:D
here's the link
ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/Quadro_Certified/

Grechie
03-06-03, 11:27 PM
i downloaded and installed the 43.00 detonators from nvidia theres a size difference in size, but it comes in a .zip format so that could be it but also when extracted theres a size difference, does anyone know if these support DX9, or what games it improves?

Neova
03-07-03, 07:17 PM
I just installed these and there appears to be no image quality or significant speed differences between 42.86. I did not run benchmarks though to qualify this statement. I just eyeballed everything.

With all quality settings set to max, every thing looks great except for the Vertex Shader Bug in 3D Mark 2003 which is there from all 42.x drivers so far. You can see the bug in the Wings of Fury test when you force software vertex shader as posted in another thread by a forum member.

I've yet to run through professional OGL apps.