PDA

View Full Version : C&C: Zero Hour

DiscipleDOC
12-28-06, 11:53 PM
Have anyone ever ran across this problem with C&C?
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2972/candczerohourcj7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

It's buggin the heck outta me!:rant:

SH64
12-28-06, 11:54 PM
Is that C&C at night ?

never had such problem.

Roadhog
12-28-06, 11:55 PM
uhm, I think you borked it, or blew up the world.

nekrosoft13
12-29-06, 12:08 AM
does that happen on every map? or just happens from time to time?

DiscipleDOC
12-29-06, 01:05 PM
does that happen on every map? or just happens from time to time?
It just started happening on this map.

nekrosoft13
12-29-06, 01:43 PM
well lets start with the obvious qustions

game patched?

have you tried with AA and AF off?

tried reinstall? could be corrupt file.

Artik2
12-29-06, 04:06 PM
It happened to me with LotRBfME when Gandalf use a Power... and with Zero Hour some maps the ground looks green.. yeah, like a cake decoration :drooling:
and the problem is: Video Driver!!! yes... its corrupted.
You have to uninstall it, clean it wtih some app to clean drivers and install a fresh version... and done!

Rooster_11
12-29-06, 06:32 PM
It happened to me with LotRBfME when Gandalf use a Power... and with Zero Hour some maps the ground looks green.. yeah, like a cake decoration :drooling:
You have to uninstall it, clean it wtih some app to clean drivers and install a fresh version... and done!
I think he's right. THat looks like the same type of thing that happened to me once before.

DiscipleDOC
12-30-06, 01:44 PM
Yup...that's exactly what it was!....I had some old drivers still lingering around on my machine. I d'loaded driver cleaner, uninstalled all nvidia drivers, booted into safemode, and BAAM!!!! I'm back in business!

Thanks guys! :thumbsup: