PDA

View Full Version : Amazon will have Wii's 7 AM PST/10 AM EST

Namrok
12-29-06, 08:27 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Wii-Family-Bundle/dp/B0009VXBAQ/sr=8-1/qid=1167352264/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-2779812-0390240?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

Just letting anyone who wants to try to get one know.

I don't expect them to last more than a few seconds. I'd suggest getting the one click checkout setup.

Marvel_us
12-29-06, 09:38 AM
After that 360 giveaway I'm not gonna even bother with this. Good luck to whoever tries though.

Lfctony
12-29-06, 09:56 AM
I can't believe people abroad can't find any Wii's while I'm here desperately trying to sell mine... :(

LurkerLito
12-29-06, 10:17 AM
ROFL I tried it for short time till 7am PST and I was refreshing then it came up as Out of Stock one time at about 7am PST and now it is back to will be available today status. I think this amazon crap is useless, they should just have people sign up to buy it and put them in line like preorders first come first serve. At least then everytime they got stock it would go out and you'd get bumped up. I think that would be much fairer than this sit by your desk and press refresh every second and hope you can get to the page and order before they sell out BS.

Zelda_fan
12-29-06, 11:08 AM
I can't believe people abroad can't find any Wii's while I'm here desperately trying to sell mine... :(
The difference is people who buy Wiis aren't idiots willing to pay anything over MSRP.

Bad_Boy
12-29-06, 11:17 AM
Just wondering, why are you trying to sell it?

vampireuk
12-29-06, 11:39 AM
Just wondering, why are you trying to sell it?

The difference is people who buy Wiis aren't idiots willing to pay anything over MSRP

Far too many retards who buy them and then try and rip people off by charging twice the price.

Marvel_us
12-29-06, 11:45 AM
Far too many retards who buy them and then try and rip people off by charging twice the price.

How do you know he is selling it above MSRP?

vampireuk
12-29-06, 11:46 AM
They are hard to find anywhere, if someone is offering one at the retail price I can't see it not been snapped up.

Tygerwoody
12-29-06, 12:01 PM
How do you know he is selling it above MSRP?
Because of the fact he can't sell it.

If he were to put that Wii on these very NVNews for sale forums for MSRP $250, he would sell it within 10 minutes. He's probably some idiot selling it for $500 and saying "I don know whi nobody wans my wii? Is only fiv hundrid dollerz." :retard:

S.I.N
12-29-06, 12:10 PM

If he were to put that Wii on these very NVNews for sale forums for MSRP $250, he would sell it within 10 minutes. He's probably some idiot selling it for $500 and saying "I don know whi nobody wans my wii? Is only fiv hundrid dollerz." :retard:

Actually my brother sold his wii with like 3 games for like $800.(xmastong) I was shocked.

ViN86
12-29-06, 12:13 PM

:rofl

Lfctony
12-29-06, 12:33 PM
Are you guys crazy? I can't sell it because no one wants it opened in Cyprus. The price I'm willing to go is actually $30 lower than what I paid for the given stuff, Wii and 2 games. Also, I have already lost another $45 from 2 other games I sold below purchase price because they were parts of a bundle, but didn't like them. Just so that you know, we have them in abundance here in Cyprus. One local shop had at least 3 yesterday, and we have 4-5 other retailers that carry them and have them in stock.

So no, I am not selling above MSRP, I'm selling at a loss. And I also stated in another thread that I don't like the controller, so I don't look forward to any games on the Wii, because of that.

And Tygerwoody, thank you for the "nice" comments. But you couldn't be more wrong.

Tony.

ENU291
12-29-06, 12:38 PM
Have you guys seen the prices of the PS3 and the Wii on Ebay lately? Sellers are having a hard time getting retail priced bids on the PS3 while the Wii is selling for about $150 over retail. The fever for the PS3 seems to be over while the Wii is still red hot! :)

Marvel_us
12-29-06, 12:49 PM
They are hard to find anywhere, if someone is offering one at the retail price I can't see it not been snapped up.

See his last post.

raystorm
12-29-06, 01:10 PM
heh..looks like amazon's stuff has long since been sold. It probably lasted about a second online and they probably had 10 Wii's or something. Amazing how impossible it is to get one. I figure by March things will calm down.

There are plenty on ebay but I am not paying more than retail at this point. Toys r us has plenty of bundles but I don't want a damn bundle. Just a Wii and Zelda please.

Lfctony
12-29-06, 01:14 PM
heh..looks like amazon's stuff has long since been sold. It probably lasted about a second online and they probably had 10 Wii's or something. Amazing how impossible it is to get one. I figure by March things will calm down.

There are plenty on ebay but I am not paying more than retail at this point. Toys r us has plenty of bundles but I don't want a damn bundle. Just a Wii and Zelda please.

Well, that's what I wanted, but couldn't find one on it's own. :(

Tygerwoody
12-29-06, 02:30 PM
Are you guys crazy? I can't sell it because no one wants it opened in Cyprus. The price I'm willing to go is actually $30 lower than what I paid for the given stuff, Wii and 2 games. Also, I have already lost another $45 from 2 other games I sold below purchase price because they were parts of a bundle, but didn't like them. Just so that you know, we have them in abundance here in Cyprus. One local shop had at least 3 yesterday, and we have 4-5 other retailers that carry them and have them in stock.

So no, I am not selling above MSRP, I'm selling at a loss. And I also stated in another thread that I don't like the controller, so I don't look forward to any games on the Wii, because of that.

And Tygerwoody, thank you for the "nice" comments. But you couldn't be more wrong.

Tony.
edit: just noticed you live in a third world country. Maybe thats why you can't sell it. Still, why cant you ship it to someone? or would it be too expensive?

S.I.N
12-29-06, 02:39 PM
edit: just noticed you live in a third world country. Maybe thats why you can't sell it. Still, why cant you ship it to someone? or would it be too expensive?

Give it a rest. Its none of your damn business.

Lfctony
12-29-06, 02:42 PM
Let me guess you bought it for $530 so you are selling it for $500 because it is "actually $30 lower than what I paid for the given stuff"

If you are so right and I "couldn't be more wrong", then why don't you put your Wii in the for sale forum ? What are you doing? Just hoping someone will magically come to your doorstep and say "DUDE! I heard from your neighbor you are selling a WII!!! ZOMG here is $600 for it!" :roll:

I don't see your Wii in the for sale forum, so in my opinion you are full of it... still.

Dude, do you even know where Cyprus is? It's in Europe. That's a long way from the US and it's PAL vs NTSC. And the exchange rate kills us if we try to sell abroad. That's also why we pay $900 for out video cards compared to your $600. And no I didn't pay over Cyprus MSRP for it, I paid 165 CYP for it, plus 2 games at 35CYP each. And I'm selling it for 220. Don't believe me?

http://www.micromania.com.cy/gamer/index.php?section=1&pg=browse&slt_platform=Wii&slt_categs=Hardware
http://www.plug-ins.net/729899030/462343564/597605545/index_html

As usual, you just assume stuff...

Also, Cyprus is not a third world country, it's a European (also in the European Union) country... You know, France, Greece, UK, Germany... :)

queth
12-29-06, 04:57 PM
i got my wii through the prior amazon event where you voted for which 1 you wanted.
it's awesome.
if i want pc games aka 360 or ps3 games than i have my 8800gtx for that.