PDA

View Full Version : HP LP3065 blows Dell 3007WFP away (according to this review)

j0j081
01-02-07, 07:02 PM
Looks like a damn nice monitor. Too bad it cost a small fortune.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/02/hps-30-inch-lp3065-lcd-monitor-gets-reviewed/

SH0DAN
01-02-07, 08:37 PM
The article does not give it the glowing review you say it does,it hardly 'blows it away'...Its comparable at best.

j0j081
01-03-07, 04:29 AM
yeah my bad I posted this before reading the whole thing. A friend sent me the link and that's what he said.

TonyM16
01-03-07, 07:05 AM
You have to be very carfeul with the 30incher ips panel, those review sites get hand picke ones and they only stay with the monitor a day or two. I have had a few and I can tell you right now they have their problem and those problems take a few weeks or few days to apear. That HP one in particular is using a new panel but yet it fixes none of the problems. All it does is increase contrast slightly by decreasing the brightness. The problems I am referring to are of course stuck pixels, light bleed and the buzzing noise.

It took me a while to get a good monitor , as alot of them were borking up like this after a few weeks of use.

SH0DAN
01-03-07, 01:53 PM
You have to be very carfeul with the 30incher ips panel, those review sites get hand picke ones and they only stay with the monitor a day or two. I have had a few and I can tell you right now they have their problem and those problems take a few weeks or few days to apear. That HP one in particular is using a new panel but yet it fixes none of the problems. All it does is increase contrast slightly by decreasing the brightness. The problems I am referring to are of course stuck pixels, light bleed and the buzzing noise.

It took me a while to get a good monitor , as alot of them were borking up like this after a few weeks of use.

You dont happen to be a member on HHG are you ??