PDA

View Full Version : Fight Night 3 - Another mention.....

Peoples-Agent
01-03-07, 05:22 AM
Had to mention another Fight Night 3, for kicks sake I created Rocky and got all the old music from the films.... LMFAO

Can't beat busting up some clown looking random AI generated pink mohawked , orange trunked deform faced badass who has apparently been your rival for years into the Career mode with Vince Dicola - War playing in the background. hehehehe

Just wondering if anyone has come across any official info for Fight Night 4?
Can't find any anywhere, and I assume it will get made..... it better do.

NaitoSan
01-03-07, 05:53 AM
now you made me want to play fight night 3. :p great game...

a friend of mine who works at ea said fight night 4 is indeed in the work but doesn't have much info about it... yet.

DJMONDY
01-03-07, 07:17 AM
Ive been playing this on live since i got my wireless hub a few days ago and ive had my ass kicked alot :o i have won one or two so its all good :D

I was beating the crap out of some guy lastnight but he threw in the towel. i hate that!! NEVER QUIT!!

Also can you download someones made up boxer?? i would like to use rocky also. im not very good with the create your own boxer thing.

Would love to see FNR4. i wounder if it will look much better than FNR3 as its an incredible looking game as it is.

Anyone gonna be on live tonight?? i'll be there around 6ish UK time if anyone wants a few rounds :) i need the practice :o

Zelda_fan
01-03-07, 11:22 AM
Had to mention another Fight Night 3, for kicks sake I created Rocky and got all the old music from the films.... LMFAO

Can't beat busting up some clown looking random AI generated pink mohawked , orange trunked deform faced badass who has apparently been your rival for years into the Career mode with Vince Dicola - War playing in the background. hehehehe

Just wondering if anyone has come across any official info for Fight Night 4?
Can't find any anywhere, and I assume it will get made..... it better do.

did the same thing. Eye of the Tiger comes on and the ass whooping commences!

Peoples-Agent
01-03-07, 02:18 PM
did the same thing. Eye of the Tiger comes on and the ass whooping commences!

hahah yeah! It just had to be done really didn't it ...lol

I also like that serious music part during fights, called Conquest I think.... was in the 4th film against Drago. I have to make him next ,already got clubber lang... lol