PDA

View Full Version : Color profiles only apply on some games

Lars-Erik
01-05-07, 08:11 PM
Finally managed to add application profiles and color profiles to them, and for some games (like Half-Life and BF1942) is works OK, but for other games (using the same application profiles) like HL2.exe, glquake.exe and eduke32.exe nothing happends.

If I use PowerStrip to change the colors (as i did before latest driver) then it works, so the question is: Why won't the Nvidia color settings apply to all games when PowerStrip manages to work?

Is there anything I can do (can I apply the application profile to something else than the games .exe file, in case that changes the colors back again). But if this is true, how does PowerStrip do it (that also triggers on the .exe files name, just as Nvidia does).

Applying applications profiles is a great tool - but then it has to work :-/

aydc
01-06-07, 07:19 AM
Opening multiple topics about the same thing never works.

Lars-Erik
01-06-07, 08:44 AM
How to merge it with the other thread?

BTW: Gave up the application profiles in the dirver, didn't detect the games when they started always, never applied the color profile. Just waste of space and RAM (the new drivers where 50MB larger than my old - is that just for the new style control panel :-) So until they clean up it's back to PowerStrip.