PDA

View Full Version : where do I download the newest drivers for my card (7800GT)

Apollo 13
01-07-07, 09:58 PM
I visited Nvidas site and see downloads for Geforce and TNT2, 8800 series, Quadro, and Riva. So where do I get the latest for my card? I havn't updated my card in a while and now the site just seems different.

*EDIT* If it's the Geforce section then I have that driver number, but It was so long ago when I updated my driver. So is the Geforce section I should be looking at? If so that pisses me off they just stop supporting the other cards.

newls1
01-07-07, 11:05 PM
YES, just use the geforce section:)

SLippe
01-08-07, 03:55 AM
I visited Nvidas site and see downloads for Geforce and TNT2, 8800 series, Quadro, and Riva. So where do I get the latest for my card? I havn't updated my card in a while and now the site just seems different.

*EDIT* If it's the Geforce section then I have that driver number, but It was so long ago when I updated my driver. So is the Geforce section I should be looking at? If so that pisses me off they just stop supporting the other cards.
The 93.71 from November 2nd?

tweaked
01-08-07, 09:29 AM

Stopped supporting the other cards?

what are you smoking?

Quick420
01-09-07, 11:00 AM
Geforce and TNT section is what you are after.YOU ARE RUNNING A GEFORCE 7 AFTER ALL..........:captnkill: :captnkill: :captnkill: :captnkill: :captnkill:

Apollo 13
01-09-07, 01:13 PM
The 93.71 from November 2nd?

yep...that's the version I have. Do they even plan on coming out with drivers anymore for non DX10 cards?

SLippe
01-10-07, 11:47 PM
yep...that's the version I have. Do they even plan on coming out with drivers anymore for non DX10 cards?
I would assume so. Seems like they would have too, at least for a while. Look how long it took them to stop supporting the older cards.

XxDeadlyxX
01-10-07, 11:48 PM
Yeah, 93.81 is far from perfect.