|MaguS|
01-08-07, 11:12 AM
ROFL

TiKiMaN1
01-08-07, 11:16 AM
Fetch that is biggest lot of crap I have ever read about the PS3.:screwy:

ViN86
01-08-07, 11:31 AM
there was another controller made a long time ago (5+ years) that detected motion in real time as well. guess who made it.....

http://www.pelipaketti.net/hardware/kuvat/freestylepic.gif

OWA
01-08-07, 11:51 AM
I still use the freestyle controller by Microsoft although only when visiting my parents. They love it in driving games. I tried to take it back when I got the Mx vs ATV game a few months ago but they complained so I guess they're the official owners of it now. :)

PeterJensen
01-08-07, 11:56 AM
The ONLY way to drive a REAL racing game is with a WHEEL - FACT!

zoomy942
01-08-07, 01:05 PM
i still cant beileve this. bunch a sheep just following the l337 s0ny

Zelda_fan
01-08-07, 01:06 PM
lmfao, an emmy for the PS3. Let the HD experience begin lmfao!

Sony obviously paid good money to have this sort of advertising.

ViN86
01-08-07, 01:07 PM
lmfao, an emmy for the PS3. Let the HD experience begin lmfao!

Sony obviously paid good money to have this sort of advertising.
:werd:

evilchris
01-08-07, 01:07 PM
The demand for the PS3 is so overwhelming every store in San Diego has them collecting dust. People want it so bad they can't even get up to go buy them! They're paralyzed with demand!

superklye
01-08-07, 01:16 PM
The demand for the PS3 is so overwhelming every store in San Diego has them collecting dust. People want it so bad they can't even get up to go buy them! They're paralyzed with demand!
:rofl

Zelda_fan
01-08-07, 01:23 PM

It takes a lot of guts to buy a PS3. Seeing the cELL in all it's glory usually makes people release their bowels.

OWA
01-08-07, 01:27 PM
Nah, just people wanting the best and being able to afford it. :)

evilchris
01-08-07, 01:48 PM
The best paperweight?

The best oil catch pan for oil changes?

The best grille?

superklye
01-08-07, 01:51 PM
The best paperweight?

The best grille?
I just got yelled at by my boss because I couldn't stop laughing at this.

OWA
01-08-07, 01:56 PM
The best paperweight?

The best grille?
Nah, it's kind of like the Xbox 360 done right. :) While the graphics are about the same, it include wireless networking, includes blu-ray support, a larger hard drive, 1080p from day one, and most importantly...doesn't sound like a jet-engine when running. :) I don't know, it's kind of like they designed the PS3 for home use. Don't worry, with enough updates and hardware upgrades, the Xbox 360 will get there eventually.

evilchris
01-08-07, 01:59 PM
Nah, it's kind of like the Xbox 360 done right. :) While the graphics are about the same, it include wireless networking, includes blu-ray support, a larger hard drive, 1080p from day one, and most importantly...doesn't sound like a jet-engine when running. :) I don't know, it's kind of like they designed the PS3 for home use. Don't worry, with enough updates and hardware upgrades, the Xbox 360 will get there eventually.

Hmm..

BD: Useless, it's a game console

Wireless: Still cheaper when added to 360.

Larger HDD: Useless. Can PS3 with large HDD beat my X360 + Vista Ultimate? lol

1080p: Like Resistance? ROFL

Sound: Fair enough

BTW how is the online service? Did they do they right since Xbox Live is so pathetic?

thor1182
01-08-07, 02:00 PM

:udawg: That was funny. The Demo boxes for the P$3 sound pretty loud to me, and the 360 seems to have more TANGIBLE power than the P$3... hurm...

zoomy942
01-08-07, 02:03 PM
wii?

OWA
01-08-07, 02:05 PM
BTW how is the online service? Did they do they right since Xbox Live is so pathetic?
Yeah, I do prefer XBL. Basically, the interface is easier to use and it's faster. My PS3 downloads have been pretty slow.

Q
01-08-07, 02:06 PM
wii?

That's quite a small Wii you got there.

Namrok
01-08-07, 02:15 PM
Wireless: Still cheaper when added to 360.

FYI: Wireless is a serious weak link when you are using it as a media center. Streaming movies off my laptop would always run into buffering errors until I wired it into the network. Have either the 360 or my laptop on the wireless caused this. I know wireless should have enough bandwidth, but it can just be damn flaky at times.

zoomy942
01-08-07, 02:15 PM
That's quite a small Wii you got there.

very funny, mr funny man

evilchris
01-08-07, 02:19 PM
FYI: Wireless is a serious weak link when you are using it as a media center. Streaming movies off my laptop would always run into buffering errors until I wired it into the network. Have either the 360 or my laptop on the wireless caused this. I know wireless should have enough bandwidth, but it can just be damn flaky at times.

Agree. I installed Vista Ultimate this weekend and have been playing with the MC features. "54Mbps" wireless A or G provides an actual MAXIMUM throughput of around 22Mbps in *perfect* conditions.

So it really is a useless feature, wireless on consoles.

J-Mag
01-08-07, 02:24 PM
Agree. I installed Vista Ultimate this weekend and have been playing with the MC features. "54Mbps" wireless A or G provides an actual MAXIMUM throughput of around 22Mbps in *perfect* conditions.

So it really is a useless feature, wireless on consoles.

What game uses more than 22Mbs in bandwidth?