PDA

View Full Version : Games You've spent the least amount of time playing

Pages : [1] 2

jcrox
01-12-07, 11:38 AM
There's always talk about great games we've played....how about that game you couldn't wait to get then it sucked?

Half Life 2 - All the hype and wait for that game, all of Gabe's complaining about Nvidia all the fuss and ado and I beat it the 1st day i had it on hard. I still refer to it as Half-short 2. I think what ruined it for me was that Far Cry beat it to the shelves.

Everquest- I didn't know much about the game until I got it for a gift, I just have this thing about having to pay to play a game I paid for.....not doing it.

Duke Nuke 'em Forever- We'll never get to play it...you know that right?? .....ETA: The day I win the World Series of Poker.

superklye
01-12-07, 11:51 AM
Every Battlefield game. I don't know what it is about them, but I absolutely HATE them and yet, every time a new one comes out, I download the demo thinking it'll somehow be better/different, but I keep forgetting that all they do is change the textures so it's the same game with a different look over and over again.

:mad:

OWA
01-12-07, 12:07 PM
Probably Half-Life 2 for me but mostly b/c it makes me sick (literally).

evilchris
01-12-07, 12:09 PM
Trespasser

Marvel_us
01-12-07, 12:12 PM
Splinter Cell: DA because the game was buggy as hell on PC. That's the only one recently that I can remember.

DaveW
01-12-07, 12:12 PM
Battlecruiser 3000 AD - I actually bought the original, sux to me.
UFO: Terror from the deep - just a palette change to the original.
Age of Empires 3 - just didn't feel like the first two.
Deus Ex 2 - horrible.
Tribes Vengance - glad I only paid 4 bucks for it.
Battlefield Vietnam - boring maps, more of the same from 1942
Master of Orion 3 - almost blanked that one from my memory

OWA
01-12-07, 12:24 PM
Trespasser
I really wanted to like that game but yeah, that's another one that didn't played a lot.

superklye
01-12-07, 12:25 PM
Trespasser
:rofl

I just found my copy of that the other day. Apart from the breasts, that game was terrible.

Imbroglio
01-12-07, 01:05 PM
Never Winter Nights 2, yes i hate this fantasy role play garbage, it was on sale and i had never played the original, but i figured i might enjoy the game, got through the tutorial and started playing, felt like i was playing an interactive movie, got bored and am now looking for a place to burn the game.

ynnek
01-12-07, 01:40 PM
Half Life 2.. the only game to make me physically feel sick and throw up.. I mean, eventhe very beginning, walking around inside the apartment made me ill... and i've played a whole bunch of games, including stuff like the Descent's. Which is wierd cause I can play CS Source a while without even feeling ill..

Anyways, I think I got used to it, and kept trudging through it.. it was just boring.. unimpressive AI.. unimpressive AI spawning, uninspiring maps (that look open, but really aren't)

My coworker tells me I stopped playing right where it got interesting though.. I was on some mountain driving around.

I got my key from the ATI-HL2 deal.. I bought a 9600XT and got the key.. by the time it came out, I was already using a 6800GT.. lmao!

LT.Schaffer
01-12-07, 02:26 PM
Tresspasser
Spec Ops [THE worst graphics i've ever seen!]
Battlefield Vietnam

iron99
01-12-07, 02:28 PM
Doom 3 , intro movie was good..but the game itself was just not my cup of tea.

|MaguS|
01-12-07, 02:35 PM
Gothic 1... god I cried myself to sleep after playing it.

Aphot
01-12-07, 03:06 PM
Hitman Bloodmoney, Serious sam 2.

Not very good games.

Elvin Presler
01-12-07, 03:12 PM
Tomb Raider - Legend...

...because it was just THAT short. Like 6 hours including breaks.

SH64
01-12-07, 04:31 PM
X3 : Reunion :o .. not because i didnt like it but maybe because i was occupied with other games when i got it.
i should get back to it someday ..

Peoples-Agent
01-12-07, 05:24 PM
...having lopped some guys head off with a shovel and kicked it around a room for 20 minutes before proceeding to piss on some hooker, I got shot by a cop and decided that it wasn't for me.

So I then went home and played Postal 2. :D

Smokey
01-12-07, 05:43 PM
I would say probably Rune, mostly SP before I got ADSL back in 2000, also spent alot of time playing RavenShield MP, atleast 2 years :)

stevemedes
01-12-07, 05:43 PM
Jedi Outcast. I loved DF2: jedi knight, but there was something about the Q3 engine i didnt like.

DF2: Jedi Knight = Best game ever (for me)

jAkUp
01-12-07, 09:29 PM
Deus Ex 2 :(

nV`andrew
01-12-07, 11:02 PM
half-life 2

nutcrackr
01-13-07, 12:32 AM
Half Life 2 haters are out early today :)

Prey, 5 hours, haven't played anymore and don't think I ever will. Lucky I got it fairly cheap though. Same goes for Chronicles of Riddick.

buffbiff21
01-13-07, 02:03 AM
Titan quest.

Borrowed it, installed it, played for 1 minute, uninstalled it. end of story

Bman212121
01-13-07, 02:08 AM
Every Battlefield game. I don't know what it is about them, but I absolutely HATE them and yet, every time a new one comes out, I download the demo thinking it'll somehow be better/different, but I keep forgetting that all they do is change the textures so it's the same game with a different look over and over again.

:mad:

Yea, same here. I don't mind the game so much when the shots are actually registering like they should, but I swear BF2 just decides to take a break from processing hitboxes every now and then. I played 2142 for about 5 minutes, and unistalled that.

toxikneedle
01-13-07, 02:52 AM
Men of Valor.... don't ask