PDA

View Full Version : Conquered NBA2K7

OWA
01-12-07, 09:51 PM
Not really, just the first quarter is over but I'm usually down by 30 by now. :o I'm actually leading by 1! Miami versus Dallas and I'm playing Dallas. I swear though, Williams (Miami) just kills me. Every time I play this matchup he ends up with 30. I'm keeping him in check so far so that's why the score is close.

Anyway, I was pretty excited that I'm actually still in the game after the 1st quarter. :)

Bad_Boy
01-12-07, 09:59 PM
:P I usually play with the suns, good 3 point shooting team for making come backs, but they can get in the paint as well. Sonics are actually good too dispite the score.

Funny I play with them when the lakers is my favorite team. :P

OWA
01-12-07, 11:19 PM
Well, I lost that match by 11. I was leading up until 3 minutes to go in the game but then Williams hit a couple of treys and I was history.

On a different note, I played for the first time online. Marvel_us schooled me in NBA2K7. I did okay for a beginner I think but I couldn't stop Wade at the end and geez, my rebounding was horrible at critical times. Not to mention a half-court short by accident.

Edit: Dang it, he killed me the 2nd game. :( Dallas sucks...or maybe it's me. :)

Edit 2: Wade killed me in these games....

Marvel_us
01-13-07, 01:09 AM
You did pretty good imo. Just try to slow it down some instead of rushing a shot sometimes.

On another note this was my first time playing online as well and I wasn't that impressed. The actual playing of the game was fine but it was a hassle to actually get into the game. I couldn't figure out how to msg OWA in the game so I had to log out, msg him, wait for a response, then log back in. Maybe I'm missing something but I spent a good 10 minutes looking at menus to find the option.

Funny because when I tried to look if OWA was online in a lobby, the menu said check for a player's gamertag, PS3 doesn't use the term gamertag, lol. Sony needs to correct a few of these things with their online service. Exclusive games like Resistance don't have this problem but they need to make it work for 3rd party games as well.

sytaylor
01-13-07, 07:49 AM
See I stuck it on rookie, and allowed steals. It makes the game way more fun.