PDA

View Full Version : New Version of GT:HD Available (1.1)

OWA
01-13-07, 12:39 AM
Got an e-mail just a few minutes ago about a new version of GT:HD being available. Here is the info:

Version 1.1 is now available for download,
which refines the gameplay experience in Time Trial mode and the accuracy
of lap times within the online rankings. Since online ranking results
recorded by version 1.1 players will be given priority, it is highly recommended
that you download and install it if you are playing the earlier version.
Please note that version 1.1 is compatible with existing game save data,
allowing you to race your previously unlocked cars.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and hope you enjoy
Gran Turismo HD Concept.

Marvel_us
01-13-07, 01:12 AM
Seems like there was a possible bug or something they found and needed to fix. I haven't noticed anything wrong, nor seen any complaints on the net though.

Downloading it now anyway. Also note there are some new things on the store as well. A couple movie trailers and game content for Genji.

Bman212121
01-13-07, 01:33 AM
Seems like there was a possible bug or something they found and needed to fix. I haven't noticed anything wrong, nor seen any complaints on the net though.

Downloading it now anyway. Also note there are some new things on the store as well. A couple movie trailers and game content for Genji.

It started out flaky for me. The first 2 times I ran the demo, it crapped out my PS3 on the main menu, before I even got into the time trials. After that, it never bothered again. It might have something to do with issues from not having a saved game, or something to do with caching the game the first time it is ran.

Marvel_us
01-13-07, 11:27 AM
When you guys downloaded the demo did it says version 1.1 when you select the game? Mine doesn't so I'm wondering if it updated or not.

OWA
01-13-07, 11:39 AM
When my download finished last night it said installed but yeah, when selecting it I don't see any indication. I don't see any version number in the game either. With I selected the manual is said version 1.16 but that might have been the original version number for it (for all I know).

Bad_Boy
01-13-07, 11:40 AM
It's just a bug fix. Why they didnt patch it, I have no clue. Maybe you can't patch downloadables like that? or they didnt have patch code in that specific game.

hoop
01-13-07, 12:08 PM
woohoo!