PDA

View Full Version : Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

zoomy942
01-16-07, 11:16 AM
Any Wii owners going to pick this game up today? I have read about it and it just looks like insanity:). I'm gonna try to find it around town.

here is a video..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2802354439899185839&q=wario+ware&hl=en

and a review...

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/puzzle/wariowaresmoothmoves/review.html?sid=6164180

saturnotaku
01-16-07, 11:45 AM
I'm getting this but can't pick it up until late tomorrow as I've been called out of town on a last minute business trip. I'm really looking forward to it as I've loved previous Wario Ware games.

ENU291
01-16-07, 11:56 AM
hmmm.... was that actually a game?? I guess something like that might be fun at a party or something. Not really my cup of tea.

nemecb
01-16-07, 12:17 PM
Probably not until I decide if Rayman was worth the money. I'm still a little disappointed in it so far because I'm blowing through the story mode way too fast, but I'm thinking it might have a lot of replay value with the score mode so the jury's still out.

Lyme
01-16-07, 04:46 PM
I looked at the youtube video's of warioware, didn't like it.

Rayman on the other than, while it requries you unlock everything in single player is not a single player game. Get together with three friends and play, it is in the same genere as marioparty.

zoomy942
01-17-07, 11:16 AM
well, i bought it yesterday at walmart. wow; this is one insane game. it really does showcase the wiimotes motion sensing though.

Gaco
01-17-07, 11:24 AM
I'm definently gonna get it, I'm just broke right now so it'll be a little while. I think it's an awesome partygame :D

Lyme have you ever tried RRR in multiplayer? It's really not all that good. It's ok, but there're simply few to none games where you can play in multiplayer simultaneously :(

Lyme
01-17-07, 11:33 AM
Played it a bit, but some of us are already in the 30+ club so we need a little rest between rounds to point and laugh at people.

zoomy942
01-17-07, 11:44 AM
yeah, i didnt get to play it much last night, but in the short time i did, it was a blast. competely insane and wonderful at the same time.

Parts
01-17-07, 02:23 PM
i was thinkin of getting it, but i dont have many people to play MP with... as in zero.... so id be getting it based off SP before the MP.

basically wanna know if shmokin wiid + WW:SM = fun enough to warrant a purchase

Gaco
01-17-07, 02:37 PM
i was thinkin of getting it, but i dont have many people to play MP with... as in zero.... so id be getting it based off SP before the MP.

basically wanna know if shmokin wiid + WW:SM = fun enough to warrant a purchase
what you have no friends? :(

TiKiMaN1
01-17-07, 03:21 PM
The weird thing is Gamspot scored this game higher than Zelda:TP. :screwy: I understand it's a fun game and I would love to play it, but higher than the fantastic gameply and art direction of Zelda. Gamespot reviews have really been going to pot as of late.

Serath
01-17-07, 03:39 PM
So, I picked up Wario Ware on Monday and, yes... It's insane! One of the most bizarre yet entertaining games I've ever played. The Wii remote is just amazing, and this game definately shows its abilities. Now gimme mario party!!!!!!

Parts
01-18-07, 04:11 PM
what you have no friends? :(

well people to play with aren't always around and I don't live with anyone who would play (im 22), so the SP part of it takes priority over MP since i'd play it solo more.

So yeah, does no one else indulge in some doobie before playing wii or is it just me? haha