PDA

View Full Version : My Razer Copperhead

CrackatiCz
01-17-07, 09:50 AM
Here's my story, I went to Bestbuy (Sale on Razer Copperheads) I looked down and saw one for $30 freaking dollars! I went to go buy it and they said they had a messed up price on it and was actually $55. So we started arguing I threatened to call the cops (I don't know why) they said, "Ok, ok, we'll give you the mouse just don't come back here again." Well I got the mouse for $30 and a World of Warcraft hat for $12 :D and then I saw the guy from Black eyed peas "Apt-T" I think it is. Well I got my mouse for less then a Razer Diamond back, I walked out of Bestbuy saying "pwned." :captnkill: (nana2)

ViN86
01-17-07, 10:27 AM
hahaha thats a great story

SlieTheSecond
01-17-07, 11:00 AM
All you have to do is put up a big stink. Even if your in the wrong you usually win :)

They all are thieves anyways.

ONER
01-17-07, 11:10 AM
They all are thieves anyways.

:D That's funny. I've had my times with BestBuy also.

Xion X2
01-17-07, 02:38 PM
That's cool, listen to this.

2 Christmasses ago, I was looking to upgrade to a surround system for my computer. I had made a deal w/ my parents that this would be my Christmas present and I'd just put it back until Christmas got here. Well this salesman from Best Buy comes up to me talking about this special they have going on a JBL surround receiver and set of speakers that I can get for $429. He said it included a 550W JBL receiver and a 5.1 speaker system. During our conversation he also told me that I could substitute certain items and come out the same price. He said I could package a 600W Yamaha 6.1 receiver and a 725W Athena 5.1 Surround speaker system for 420$.

At that point, I'm thinking to myself "Wow.. that's an awesome deal!" The receiver itself cost 299$ and the speaker package came w/ a 225W subwoofer, 4 satellites rated at 100W apiece, and a center channel rated at 100W.

So I tell him I'll probably be back tomorrow to pick it up. Meanwhile, I go home to do some research on Athena because I'd never heard of them at the time. Turns out they're the top Canadian brand for audio technology. Everything I read about them sounds great, so I decide I'll head back the next day and pick up that package the salesman suggested.

Well, I go back the very next day, put the items in my cart, head to the checkout line and when the guy rings it up it comes out to 890$. Of course at that point I'm like WTF.. this salesman just told me yesterday I could get all this for $420. The guy at the register rings it up 2 or 3 times and says I'm sorry but that package isn't on sale. The salesman made a mistake.

Well, I was really upset about this so I told the guy to call the manager out there so I could speak to him. The manager comes out and tells me the same thing, and we go round and round a few times. I give him the salesman's name and tell him I want the package he told me I could have for the price he stated. The manager eventually.. after about 5-10 minutes.. gives in and they sell me a 900$ stereo package for $420.

Lol. :D I killed two birds with one stone, because I get tired of Best Buy trying to screw people over with their prices. They couldn't have picked a more bipolar name for the store.

The stereo and speakers are still sitting here. It's been one of my favorite PC upgrades so far. ;)

CrackatiCz
01-17-07, 05:16 PM
Hahaha, that's a great story, that salesman must have gotten fired,

PaiN
01-17-07, 07:08 PM
Death to the MaN!!!

hehe

crainger
01-17-07, 07:55 PM
Oh yeah well today I walking in Harvey Norman and saw The Matrix, The Path of Neo on sale for $9. I didn't buy it..!

I was all like "Take that Harvey Norman!", then I was asked to stop making a scene and get up off the floor. I then left the store and came home, where I am still sitting now.

:captnkill:

A101Sugar
01-17-07, 11:50 PM
I work at Best Buy and honestly... if the tag is up, but the price is wrong, I will give u it for the better price... but if its a different tag than the product, majority of the time its because customers move sh** around... not our fault... lol

CrackatiCz
01-19-07, 05:07 PM
Lol Bestbuy?! Work in Frys man, wait nevermind, people who go there know what they're talking about, I'd love to work in Bestbuy, lie to people and make their dreams die! j/k Anyways, I'd want to work in Geeksquad and drive the Geek mobile hehe. Though I still think I got best price on a brand new Copperhead, works like a charm!

betterdan
01-20-07, 10:05 AM
The Razer Copperhead Gaming Mouse is on sale for $39.99 at Best Buy now.

A101Sugar
01-20-07, 06:49 PM
Lol Bestbuy?! Work in Frys man, wait nevermind, people who go there know what they're talking about, I'd love to work in Bestbuy, lie to people and make their dreams die! j/k Anyways, I'd want to work in Geeksquad and drive the Geek mobile hehe. Though I still think I got best price on a brand new Copperhead, works like a charm!

If there was a Frys out here I would be working there in a second :)

get some deals on Computer Components :)

CrackatiCz
01-20-07, 10:04 PM
The Razer Copperhead Gaming Mouse is on sale for $39.99 at Best Buy now.

I got mine for $30 (lee63) :captnkill: