PDA

View Full Version : Evga 8800gtx: Are they still supposed to come with Dark Messiah of might and magic?

nippyjun
01-18-07, 01:12 AM
My first Evga 8800gtx came with Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. My second one did not. Was i supposed to get one with the second one?

RussianHAXOR
01-18-07, 01:14 AM
Im pretty sure it should have it... contact CS regarding this mistake. They should help you out with it. If nothing gets done, then PM me and ill have it taken care of for sure.

nippyjun
01-18-07, 01:23 AM
Im pretty sure it should have it... contact CS regarding this mistake. They should help you out with it. If nothing gets done, then PM me and ill have it taken care of for sure.

Thanks. What's the best way to reach customer support. On the web site when i go to contact customer support it's for technical support.

RussianHAXOR
01-18-07, 01:31 AM
Actually, i just emailed them. Hopefully you will be contacted by tomorrow night.

Muppet
01-18-07, 03:10 AM
Actually, i just emailed them. Hopefully you will be contacted by tomorrow night.
Outstanding work the RussianHAXOR, i really wish we had EVGA downunder.

nekrosoft13
01-18-07, 08:25 AM
evga and xfx members on NVNews forums, is a great. I really wish more companies would do that.

asphalt
01-18-07, 08:54 AM
I had this happen to me as well. The first EVGA 8800GTX I purchased online came with the game, but the second card I bought a few weeks later in a retail store did not. However, the box was not marked that it was suppose to have the game inside nor did the manual inside include it in the included items list. What is also funny is that the second card didn't come with a driver CD as well. Not that this was an issue because I usually just download the latest drivers from NVidia anyway. Just thought it was different not to see an install CD.

RussianHAXOR
01-18-07, 10:09 AM
Where do you live? I believe that the Game promotion is only for the united states consumers.

Your first card may have been meant for the united states and not where you live.

SH0DAN
01-18-07, 10:48 AM
Where do you live? I believe that the Game promotion is only for the united states consumers.

Your first card may have been meant for the united states and not where you live.

That is not correct,its all of North America... :D

asphalt
01-18-07, 10:51 AM

I live in Chandler, AZ. USA

crainger
01-18-07, 04:41 PM
Outstanding work the RussianHAXOR, i really wish we had EVGA downunder.

We do kinda. www.shadowentertainment.com.au They maybe be just suppliers, but they are pros. Lifetime warranty the works, just don't expect to pay less than $1000 for an GTX :(

Also the free copy of DM is available down here too :D

MikeC
01-18-07, 05:24 PM
According to their web site, the offer is for a limited time.

http://evga.com/articles/332.asp

RussianHAXOR
01-18-07, 05:41 PM
That could be it, but they will ask you for your serial number and most likely by that they will be able to tell you whether or not your card was supposed to have a game. Also, if it isnt on the box the i would definitely say that it wont come with one.

SweetLou
01-18-07, 05:43 PM
mine came with it

sillyeagle
01-18-07, 11:06 PM
I know the ad on the fron page of Nvnews is still promoting DM with the 8800, so the offer must still be going.

Muppet
01-19-07, 02:52 AM
We do kinda. www.shadowentertainment.com.au They maybe be just suppliers, but they are pros. Lifetime warranty the works, just don't expect to pay less than $1000 for an GTX :(

Also the free copy of DM is available down here too :D
Thanks for that Crainger :) , i'll see if they ship to NZ and will order off of them in the future

darthmalak
01-19-07, 05:19 AM

I'm sure it is because as usual, the people who pay most, get the least... :thumbdwn:

crainger
01-19-07, 08:37 AM
Thanks for that Crainger :) , i'll see if they ship to NZ and will order off of them in the future

They are great to deal with. I had a nice chat with them over the phone. I ended up with an XFX though, EVGA was delayed a few weeks and the XFX was a lot cheaper.

Auswak
01-19-07, 05:37 PM
For Official Clarification:

The Free Dark Messiah : Might and Magic PCDVD full version game bundle is being extended to ALL of EVGA's Retail/ETail 8800 series cards including the Superclocked and KO ACS3 versions.

:D

nippyjun
01-19-07, 06:04 PM
For Official Clarification:

The Free Dark Messiah : Might and Magic PCDVD full version game bundle is being extended to ALL of EVGA's Retail/ETail 8800 series cards including the Superclocked and KO ACS3 versions.

:D

I haven't heard anything from evga yet about my missing game. Who should i contact?
Thank you.

RussianHAXOR
01-19-07, 06:11 PM
I will see whats up.

RussianHAXOR
01-19-07, 06:44 PM
CHeck the evga forums... =)

nippyjun
01-19-07, 07:01 PM
CHeck the evga forums... =)

Thanks!