PDA

View Full Version : Enclave Demo......SWEET


mwat
03-10-03, 09:22 PM
What a sweet demo........
If you liked Rune, LotR's, FAKK2, Alice, or any other hack and slash 3rd person, this game is for you. The graphics are amazing. Here are some links to pics and dl the demo.

Downloads
http://pcgameworld.com/details.php/get/7211
http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/enclave/enclave_demo.exe.html

Pics
http://www.3dgamers.com/screenshots/games/enclave/

Enclave web site
http://www.enclavegame.com/

Shipping Info
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030313/lath033_1.html


The price is a bit steep but I'm sure you can find it on sale the first/second weekend after it's release.
:D

|JuiceZ|
03-10-03, 10:09 PM
Looks beautiful, hows gameplay?

mwat
03-10-03, 11:28 PM
The gameplay is smooth. The controls are very responsive. If you've played Rune or LotR's then you'll know how it handles. It's worth a check.

LORD-eX-Bu
03-11-03, 01:36 AM
played it a little. ROCKS! graphically stunning and controls are very good;)

Matthyahuw
03-11-03, 01:57 AM
My response:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6888&highlight=enclave

Edge
03-11-03, 02:08 AM
So how does the game compair to the Xbox origional? I heard it had a few problems when it was first released, is the game improved? If it's the same then I'd prefer playing it on Xbox since I have a 5.1 speaker setup in my living room, but if it's improved then I'll definatly be getting the PC version.

LORD-eX-Bu
03-11-03, 02:13 AM
whatever floats your boat man:D XBOX rocks! Love it, playin' Halo all the time and DOA. I was playing HALO co-op with my friends today and they were surprised at how good I was lol. I just ran ahead, jumped straight into battle and came out in pretty good shape. I also am pretty good at driving that truck, lol, I love getting those aliens with the back of the truck on a fishtail:D hehe, back on topic lol, I love playin' on both platforms, I've become really attached and good with the xbox controller, so heck, if a game comes out first for Xbox, I'll play it on that, if it doesn't run too great on my rig and its out for the xbox, xbox heh, PC gaming has made me so much better with xbox and I don't see why this game wouldn't rock on xbox as well:D Go for it;)

Smokey
03-11-03, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Edge
So how does the game compair to the Xbox origional? I heard it had a few problems when it was first released, is the game improved? If it's the same then I'd prefer playing it on Xbox since I have a 5.1 speaker setup in my living room, but if it's improved then I'll definatly be getting the PC version.

LMAO Edge, that exactly the same question you asked in my thread of the demo :p I think what they mean by improved, is a better level save system? Other than that, I think its the same game!

|JuiceZ|
03-11-03, 07:26 AM
hrm, don't know how I missed the original thread but I might have to check it out tonight since I still have fond but brief memories of playing HM FAKK2 (pc) & Rune.

digitalwanderer
03-11-03, 08:21 AM
I downloaded it and installed it, then remembered I'd done so previously after reading the previous thread. :rolleyes:

I liked it better this time, I screwed up and left 4xAF on me GF3 on and it looked/played NICE still. :)

I'm liking these 98se 43.00 drivers after RivaTuner patching, they're working pretty sweet.

Great looking game, I look forward to the full version. It DEFINATELY has "me" written all over it for a fun evening or twos entertainment.

Nebuchadnezzar
03-11-03, 09:50 AM
It's not sure when it's getting released, or even IF it's going to be released, it's publisher Swing! got insolvent and Starbreeze (The dev) isn't sure about Enclave's future. Maybe they find a new publisher, but till then the game is delayed.

Smokey
03-11-03, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Nebuchadnezzar
It's not sure when it's getting released, or even IF it's going to be released, it's publisher Swing! got insolvent and Starbreeze (The dev) isn't sure about Enclave's future. Maybe they find a new publisher, but till then the game is delayed.

I pretty sure this is still coming out, and what they said was with regards to Enclave2!

Nebuchadnezzar
03-11-03, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Smokey
I pretty sure this is still coming out, and what they said was with regards to Enclave2!

:eek2:

Please give me a link...

Smokey
03-11-03, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Nebuchadnezzar
:eek2:

Please give me a link...

Cant find it, it was posted on VE3D, but dont remember which day, I checked the last five and cant find it :(

Smokey
03-13-03, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Nebuchadnezzar
:eek2:

Please give me a link...

Well Enclave for PC is out, I got this link from someone over at AMBMB

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=227546

Edge
03-13-03, 10:52 PM
LMAO Edge, that exactly the same question you asked in my thread of the demo I think what they mean by improved, is a better level save system? Other than that, I think its the same game!

Is it? man, I must really be out of it, I didn't even realise...heh, I must not have gotten any response cause I don't remember anything about it. Actually for that matter...why are there two threads about the Enclave demo :)

Smokey
03-14-03, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Edge
Is it? man, I must really be out of it, I didn't even realise...heh, I must not have gotten any response cause I don't remember anything about it. Actually for that matter...why are there two threads about the Enclave demo :)

Hehe well I started one when the demo came out, the second thread started I guess becasue mine was off the first page of this forum :) Well now that the game is out on PC, we should be seeing some reviews :cool: