PDA

View Full Version : Please how i can install last ntune with vista x64?

joelatino
01-31-07, 07:54 AM
when install it i dont see an correct control panel and i cant setting various options such overclocking and tweaks....
thanks

joelatino
02-01-07, 02:38 AM
?? please can you help me?? :(

scott123
02-01-07, 08:57 AM
I'm having the same issue. Even though Nvidia says; "works with all motherboards" it does not in a x64 Vista install. On my XP-Pro OS it works fine. I've installed them 3 times but no luck. We are just going to have to wait for Nvidia to release a new version.

I recommend to anyone who is thinking about running x64 Vista. Make sure it is your secondary OS, and continue to use XP as your primary OS. This way you're not affected so much by the lack of driver and utility support.

joelatino
02-02-07, 03:21 AM
I have tryed with F8 mode,admin,winxp comp...but when install ntune, some files lacking and it dont work in any mode:(
also rivaturner and powestrip dont work for me....
Nobody had have succesfull to make work them with vista x64??

Lordedmond
02-02-07, 10:20 AM
you sure you have the correct file, because it works fine here vista 64bit ultimate

you need to run it in admin mode tho

update center will not work tho

joelatino
02-02-07, 11:23 AM
you sure you have the correct file, because it works fine here vista 64bit ultimate

you need to run it in admin mode tho

update center will not work tho

yes sure when install it i have some problems:some files are ghosted...:(
please tell me all about your installation thanks

Blacklash
02-04-07, 01:18 PM
Don't bother.

It installs on x32 Vista and will only control the GPU fan. Every OC I try to set gets a "fail" when testing, aka I can only run stock. I am not bothering with flashing the card or doing a BIOS edit. It doesn't really need to be overclocked and it was nice to do when I wished.