PDA

View Full Version : CM stacker 830 PW Led and 680i

TonyM16
01-31-07, 06:17 PM
The Cm stacker power led pin is three pin. the 680i power led socket is two pin. I have figured out how to take out the pins and put them back in to make it two pin, but i still can't get this to work correctley.

All I can get is that the blue power led comes on as soon as the mains is on. But as soon as the PC comes on the led switches off. The hd led doesn't seem to work either. Could someone help color code it for me who has go it all to work please? The power led has black and red and the HD led is black and orange (i think, could be wrong). Thank you.

lee63
01-31-07, 06:24 PM
I spliced the 3 pin LED down the middle with a razor blade and sanded down the extra plastic, worked great (lee63) Red and Orange are positive.

TonyM16
01-31-07, 07:43 PM
I spliced the 3 pin LED down the middle with a razor blade and sanded down the extra plastic, worked great (lee63) Red and Orange are positive.

Thanks I may give that a go. :)

I always wanted to know for sure which was negative. Nice one.

PS. When you going to post your updated pics of your rig with the sides of :p . I am really curious as we have similar stuff.

lee63
01-31-07, 07:56 PM
PS. When you going to post your updated pics of your rig with the sides of :p . I am really curious as we have similar stuff.Well I'm getting a new digi cam around Valentines day :D so not to long (lee63)