PDA

View Full Version : What the bigest difference between the Ultimat and the premium

john19055
02-01-07, 09:16 AM
I read the difference on the site ,but I really don't know what some of them do ,if you are a gamer is the Ultimate that much better then the Premium,plus is it better to get the 64bit version or the 32bit version,what going to let me play my old games and my new games the best,I know the 64bit of XP had problems playing some of my old games and it was not worth it.I just have the money to get one of them ,which would be the smartest one to buy.

Badboy_12345
02-01-07, 09:20 AM
I think with ultimate you will get new stuff over windows update that wont be avaible on the others.. like new appz and cool features

Bearclaw
02-01-07, 09:24 AM
I was wondering the same thing. I would say just get the ultimate. When I eventually buy vista thats what I am going to do just because its your O/S for the next x years so why not invest in it and get ultimate.

My thoughts anyway...

tacos4me
02-01-07, 09:29 AM
Ultimate has more advanced networking, and some.. advanced system restore program, or something. There's really not much of a difference, but I know I'm going for Ultimate just because it's.. Ultimate. :p

dsessom
02-01-07, 09:32 AM
What the bigest difference between the Ultimate and the premium?

The price tag.

brady
02-01-07, 10:14 AM
What the bigest difference between the Ultimat and the premium

Awesomeness.

sweetmate
02-01-07, 10:58 AM
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/editions/choose.mspx

|JuiceZ|
02-01-07, 01:35 PM
Ultimate is more ubb3r than preamy...

LycosV
02-01-07, 05:50 PM
Ultimate has a black box...
Seriously though, Ultimate combines Business with Home premium features and throws in "Ultimate Extras." The only reason you need the business features is if you interact with Domains in any way and to be perfectly honest I don't think a Texas Hold 'em game (an "Ultime Extra") is worth the $100 difference.