PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Twilight Princess CE Leather Strategy Guide

Zelda_fan
02-02-07, 12:44 PM
I never buy strategy guides, but this one just looks so nice I may just bite the bullet. Besides, it's a Zelda collecter's item.

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=832039

-Leather bound hardcover to make it look oldschool
-cloth overworld map
~450 pages long

Zelda_fan
02-03-07, 01:13 AM
So I bought this today. It's a nice guide. If you like Zelda and can appreciate a piece of artwork (and have an extra $35 to spend) then this guide is for you. If not, then forget it, it really offers nothing that the regular guide doesn't.

But they are only printing 10,000 copies, so in a few months this will be a rare collector's edition.

It is bound in leather hardcover, which is really nice and smooth, plus it has a golden triforce symbol embroidered on the front cover. No bling, bling, just an old school looking book, that looks like it would literally exist in the Zelda world in some secret library in Hyrule Castle. The edges of the pages are plated in gold as well.

The cloth map it includes is about the nicest cloth map I've ever seen for any game.

So if you are a collector of Zelda and can appreciate a little artistic design, then this book is for you. Otherwise forget it.

S.I.N
02-03-07, 01:27 AM
So I bought this today. It's a nice guide. If you like Zelda and can appreciate a piece of artwork (and have an extra $35 to spend) then this guide is for you. If not, then forget it, it really offers nothing that the regular guide doesn't.

But they are only printing 10,000 copies, so in a few months this will be a rare collector's edition.

It is bound in leather hardcover, which is really nice and smooth, plus it has a golden triforce symbol embroidered on the front cover. No bling, bling, just an old school looking book, that looks like it would literally exist in the Zelda world in some secret library in Hyrule Castle. The edges of the pages are plated in gold as well.

The cloth map it includes is about the nicest cloth map I've ever seen for any game.

So if you are a collector of Zelda and can appreciate a little artistic design, then this book is for you. Otherwise forget it.

With the way your gushing I bet the pages are already stuck together with your man juices all over them. Did you also get the doll with the matching triforce brush?:o

Zelda_fan
02-03-07, 01:32 AM
With the way your gushing I bet the pages are already stuck together with your man juices all over them. Did you also get the doll with the matching triforce brush?:o

You PS3 fanboy's are really a bunch of faggots. I swear, every time a thread about the Wii pops up, you just can't wait to pull your pants down and attempt to shove it up your ass.

crainger
02-03-07, 01:57 AM
LOL Console forums FTW!

I don't have a Wii, or Zelda. But I'm gonna try and grab one of these anyway. Should have a Wii+Zelda at the end of the month.

Quickstar
02-03-07, 04:53 PM
Easy... Can't take a joke?

buffbiff21
02-03-07, 04:55 PM
You PS3 fanboy's are really a bunch of faggots. I swear, every time a thread about the Wii pops up, you just can't wait to pull your pants down and attempt to shove it up your ass.

you wii **** suckers are even worse

|MaguS|
02-03-07, 04:57 PM
Hmm their gay yet your the one who brings up sodomy...

As for your OP, I don't buy guides or "art books", their just a waste of space. Last guide I purchased was for Chrono Trigger. :)

H3avyM3tal
02-03-07, 05:35 PM
This is not nice! Funny, but not nice!!

I love guides, they look nice, the last one I baught was for FFX cuz it looked nice. All in all, I spend money on them only if I have the urge to buy something related, and its the only thing left.

But this guide looks nice, grats on your purchase.

Peoples-Agent
02-03-07, 05:59 PM
For a tough guy,I find having a fetish with a pointed ear'ed , stupid hatted, tight wearing pygmy fascinating.

It's cool though, everyone to their own and all that.

The Wii is a phenomenon, from attempted suings of Nintendo Wiitards
, to what really is lower end hardware by today's standards its still got a captivated audience. Gotta respect that.

Just wish I could get gripped by it's charm somewhere along the line, seems to be a lot of fun.

Like for what other game would they possibly bother to make a strategy guide with this much effort?

Good stuff.