PDA

View Full Version : Velocity Micro

Kain
02-02-07, 07:17 PM
Does anyone have any experience with Velocity Micro computers? They seem to be quite a bit cheaper than Alienware and Falcon Northwest.

TonyM16
02-03-07, 07:23 AM
Does anyone have any experience with Velocity Micro computers? They seem to be quite a bit cheaper than Alienware and Falcon Northwest.

Check our Hard OOcp's archive. They have reviewed a few of those companies PC. They also review the company as a whole. They buy a PC from the website just like how we would and so are able to truly gouge the companies performance. From what i remember they had nothing but good things to say about them.

Don't worry about price. It cost me alot less money to build my own PC compared to by a simiraly speced PC from Alienware, and imo I done a better job than they would apart from the ALX line, thats a little bit harder to better (just in terms of build quality, when it comes to cooling I would guess that they are not really very good, as they still seem to use alot of plastic and have cramped space etc.

When I first got in to PC's I thought Dell was the best because of the name and their price. It simply isn't true. One good though about Dell and Alienware, is that you can be sure that it all works as their component choices are what they have tested already unlike other companies that simply give you loads of options.