PDA

View Full Version : UT3, Epic Jeff Morris Q&A

mullet
02-03-07, 06:34 PM
http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200702/N07.0201.1358.43054.htm

GI: So, you’re planning on shipping in the second half of 2007?

Morris: That’s when we think we’re going to be done. That’s our current plan on all the platforms. Who knows if that’s what it’s really going to be, but again, since our commitment is to our customers that everything with everything they buy from us is worth buying, we’ll never screw them to hit that date. Everybody’s happy to have that as a target, and I think we’re well on our way. I think we’re a couple of months away from alpha, where we’re totally feature-locked down, and we’re just gearing up to finish up our maps, polishing the weapons—all that kind of stuff. The big brainstorming phase is definitely coming to an end.

|JuiceZ|
02-03-07, 07:12 PM
Still say early '08 is more likely but we shall see....

SH0DAN
02-03-07, 07:53 PM
Jeff Morris is starting to sound like that fuking idiot Mark (All I care about is money/fuk the fans/screw the community) Rein.... :thumbdwn:

mullet
02-03-07, 08:04 PM
I think he is wanting to release them all at once to get all the publicity he can to maximize the most money he can squeeze out. He said something about Christmas. He also said a demo will be released 1 month before it goes gold. blahh blahh. This is the main game I have been looking for forever. UT2004 is blahh at this point.

jAkUp
02-03-07, 10:38 PM
Yea, they showed UT2007 way to early I think.