PDA

View Full Version : LMAO @ Sony... What idiots

Tygerwoody
02-08-07, 07:02 PM
http://www.gamersquad.com/category/PlayStation-3/HMV-UK-says-no-PS3-pre-order-without-a-PSP/

HMV UK has announced that pre-orders for its Sony PlayStation 3 allocation cannot be satisfied without first agreeing to buy a Sony PlayStation Portable, at a total cost of 675.

|MaguS|
02-08-07, 07:13 PM
http://www.gamersquad.com/category/PlayStation-3/HMV-UK-says-no-PS3-pre-order-without-a-PSP/

You do know that Sony has nothing to do with this right? This is done by a retailer, just like how CC forced people to buy a Plasma TV just to reserve the unit.

LiquidX
02-08-07, 07:14 PM

That is just one store and I doubt Sony put them up to it.

Orsenfelt
02-08-07, 07:18 PM
Yah, Their plan is that buy selling PSP's Sony will send them more PS3's.. Still, UK gets shafted once more.

Peoples-Agent
02-08-07, 07:29 PM
Sony have done similar things in the past, they allocate stock depending on guaranteed sales of other items of theirs.

Tbh, the fuss for this console is sizzling out over here after the release date got set back far and then being faced with the fact that cross platform games generally run worse on this thing.

Got a hunch though in 2008 or round abouts, it will start to take off in a big way.

Tygerwoody
02-08-07, 07:40 PM
You do know that Sony has nothing to do with this right? This is done by a retailer, just like how CC forced people to buy a Plasma TV just to reserve the unit.
still funny none the less :D

Hex
02-08-07, 08:15 PM
still funny none the less :D

Yes your idiocy is comedic gold.

Orsenfelt
02-08-07, 08:20 PM
Got a hunch though in 2008 or round abouts, it will start to take off in a big way.

I can see it happening, but only if Blu-Ray becomes something the 'masses' know about. Right now I think your general person see's a PS3 and doesn't really know what the hell is in it lol. Once they start advertising Blu-Ray on TV, Selling it majorly in shops and that.. Then yeh, People will want a Ps3.

GamerGuyX
02-09-07, 12:19 AM

lol

Bad_Boy
02-09-07, 01:26 AM
lol Talk about backfired.

evilchris
02-09-07, 01:34 AM
All PS3 Musketeers right on queue, THAT's comedic gold.

Mr_LoL
02-09-07, 06:46 AM
Lol. I think its more of a store thing than a Sony thing. When other retailers start pulling similar stunts, then i'll get worried.

Mr. Hunt
02-09-07, 08:26 AM
All PS3 Musketeers right on queue, THAT's comedic gold.

Finished whiping the sweat from your forehead because you didn't make the retarded mistake of posting this and being like "LAWLAR SKAETS TEH SONI IS TEH EBEL!"... look... I truly am sorry your format is taking a vicious beating now, but honestly, can't we all just get along?

evilchris
02-09-07, 11:22 AM
Finished whiping the sweat from your forehead because you didn't make the retarded mistake of posting this and being like "LAWLAR SKAETS TEH SONI IS TEH EBEL!"... look... I truly am sorry your format is taking a vicious beating now, but honestly, can't we all just get along?

It is?

Lyme
02-09-07, 12:06 PM
If you buy a ps3 as a blueray player, it is hot. If you buy it as a game machine, it is luke warm. If you buy it as a computer, things are mighty icy.

*edited due to pressure from Trolls*

Marvel_us
02-09-07, 12:36 PM
If you buy a ps3 as a blueray player, it is gold. If you buy it as a game machine, it is luke warm. If you buy it as a computer, things are mighty icy.

Lol, gotta admit that was a nice one.:D

Ninjaman09
02-09-07, 01:45 PM
...gold...luke warm...mighty icy.
One of these things is not alike, can you spot which one? ;)

nemecb
02-09-07, 03:06 PM
One of these things is not alike, can you spot which one? ;)
I was thinking the same thing.:headexplode:

Lyme
02-09-07, 03:53 PM
I was thinking the same thing.:headexplode:

Fine. Edited for literarly parallelism.