PDA

View Full Version : it will be neat when the CP works again

Pixelsmack
02-09-07, 10:58 PM
Control panel is useless. None of the settings save and they chose their own settings! None of the per game settings work.

ntune crashes....

how long did they have to make a driver before launch? UGH!!!!!

$n][pErMan
02-11-07, 06:58 PM
I just want my overclocking and Fan control back :( Those two major things are keeping me from gaming on Vista at the moment.

Ancient
02-11-07, 09:00 PM
We should have a sticky rant thread for people to complain about the drivers. Reading the same old complaints over and over again is getting tedious.

damicatz
02-11-07, 09:36 PM
I want the old control panel back, the one that actually had usability.

Goran
02-12-07, 04:56 PM
I thought Nvidia was supposed to kill that new CP? That was many month ago and nothing has changed, still that new ugly non-working crap to CP. I'm seriously thinking to get a card from someone else then nVidia next time. Too bad since I have used nVidia since TNT :cry:

Shocky
02-12-07, 08:08 PM
Game profiles are working fine here, nothing else is though.. :(

Tork64
02-12-07, 09:52 PM
Game profiles are working fine here, nothing else is though.. :(

whoa glad I see im not the only one, yeah none of the settings save either. My lock-on game looks like crap and cant adjust video settings.

xgman
02-13-07, 02:25 PM
I thought Nvidia was supposed to kill that new CP? That was many month ago and nothing has changed, still that new ugly non-working crap to CP. I'm seriously thinking to get a card from someone else then nVidia next time. Too bad since I have used nVidia since TNT :cry:

Join the club.