02-11-07, 11:58 AM
well is there any known files for call of duty 2 that makes it look even better

like oblivonīs mods

well just wanna know since i want it to look even better

i max all i can and it looks really good but i want ....more

anyone?

|MaguS|
02-11-07, 12:49 PM
I don't believe there were any visual mods released for the game.

ASUSEN7900GTX
02-11-07, 01:03 PM
ok then

well iīll go with the realism mods then

thanks though:)

Redeemed
02-11-07, 05:29 PM
What do you mean "realism mods"?

Riplayne
02-11-07, 07:10 PM
He means mods that change it so if you get shot, you actually die right away rather than somehow returning to full health in a mater of seconds.

Bokishi
02-11-07, 07:44 PM
That's hard to play.

Mr_LoL
02-12-07, 01:36 AM
He means mods that change it so if you get shot, you actually die right away rather than somehow returning to full health in a mater of seconds.
Thats been my main gripe with the game. You shoot a German in the chest, he gets up a few seconds later and starts returning fire like nothing happened. This is with a Garand which is one of the best rifles im the game.

Roadhog
02-12-07, 09:27 AM
buy cod2?

Red_Shift
02-12-07, 02:33 PM
Thats been my main gripe with the game. You shoot a German in the chest, he gets up a few seconds later and starts returning fire like nothing happened. This is with a Garand which is one of the best rifles im the game.
Yeah that sucks, but I found more challenging playing with no mods with crosshair disabled on COD1, realism mod is very good to learn how to play with no crosshair. I never played COD2 with realism mod though, so I don't know if I can extrapolate the results from COD1. I did play with the cod1 life system on cod2, which is in fact better than the nonsense life restore system found on normal cod2.