PDA

View Full Version : Optional Fan For Striker Extreme...

Inf1n1tyComplex
02-11-07, 05:12 PM
The optional fan for the Striker Extreme's heat pipe goodness is just sitting here on my desk annoying the sh1t out of me... The reason I haven't installed it yet is due to the warning that it shouldn't be installed unless their is a passive cooling system... I currently have a thermaltake kandalf case with the Zalman CNPS9700 NT... Should I install the thing or seeing as the Zalman would be blowing air directly into it cause the instability that the warning provides...

As a side note so that I do not create 2 threads... I have Logitech z-5500 speakers which contains a hardware decoder... Now due to the AC3 filter which is installed on my computer to play movies and files that require it... The AC3 filter does DTS and AC3 audio and seeing as I have a x-fi it allows me to choose hardware decoding... I have unchecked the option to allow AC3 to decode DTS, but what I am wondering about is should I uncheck AC3 as I am not sure if the hardware decoder will take care of it... A friend of mine says it will.. But I am a 100% sure that the only fact that has come out of his mouth in his entire life was when he went on the rollercoaster and exclaimed that he had sh1t himself...

So in short does the Logitech z-5500 speaker’s hardware decode AC3...

Inf1n1tyComplex
02-13-07, 07:24 AM
(bump) (bump) (bump) (bump) (bump) (bump) (bump) (bump) (bump) (bump)