jAkUp
02-15-07, 01:37 AM
http://pc.ign.com/articles/764/764473p1.html

(nana2)

Bearclaw
02-15-07, 01:44 AM
Awesome! Thanks jakup.

EDIT:
However, while in 'Recon' mode, your squad - courtesy of the improved pathfinding - will dart from cover point to cover point, only returning fire when absolutely necessary. No longer do your comrades wander aimlessly into an enemy ambush; now, they sneak and skulk like a Ghost should do - and this is backed up by some truly impressive AI.

That sounds cool, I am glad they fixxed that. It really bugged me in the last game.

Xion X2
02-15-07, 01:52 AM
lol.. yeah, I always got a kick out of that when your own comrades snuck all stealth-like out into the middle of the road and right into the path of gunfire from 5-6 Columbians. :D

Looking forward to this game.

stncttr908
02-15-07, 01:52 AM
Well, either the screenies were resized or we're actually getting AA this time around.

Bearclaw
02-15-07, 01:58 AM
lol.. yeah, I always got a kick out of that when your own comrades snuck all stealth-like out into the middle of the road and right into the path of gunfire from 5-6 Columbians. :D

Looking forward to this game.
Haha ya it definitley made for a lot of going back to checkpoints but it was funny to watch. I am definitley looking forward to this game.

Bokishi
02-15-07, 02:15 AM
LOL I wonder if it will support PhysX.

jAkUp
02-15-07, 02:30 AM
Yes it does support PhysX

nekrosoft13
02-15-07, 06:30 AM
Awesome! Thanks jakup.

EDIT:

That sounds cool, I am glad they fixxed that. It really bugged me in the last game.
so you have to pay them another $50 bucks to fix the AI?

this should have been corrected in the first game with a patch

ENU291
02-15-07, 07:15 AM
Is it just me or does there seem to be a lack of widescreen support AGAIN!!?

CaptNKILL
02-15-07, 07:21 AM
Whats with the weird colors in these games?

EDIT: Oh, I think thats just Zer0's screens. The ones in the preview look normal.

Bearclaw
02-15-07, 07:22 AM
so you have to pay them another $50 bucks to fix the AI?

this should have been corrected in the first game with a patch
Ya i guess. Whether it was done last game or now, it's done now so w00t. (nana2)

hirantha
02-15-07, 09:03 AM
If it has AA and better performance, (meaning not a pure port) i'm buying!

agentkay
02-15-07, 11:16 AM
Is it just me or does there seem to be a lack of widescreen support AGAIN!!?

Again? Widescreen (1280x720) worked flawlessly in GRAW1 for me. :confused:

Anyway, the preview is very promising and I like the actual day and night cycle. Should be fun if you could do a mission in daytime with faster and aggressive assault gameplay while at night the same mission could be played in a slow and hidden stealth assault way.

ASUSEN7900GTX
02-15-07, 11:28 AM
gotta get it for sure

since it is a swedish studio and i am a swede hehehehehe

well anyways looks great hope it is great

ynnek
02-15-07, 02:13 PM
the Widescreen support during GRAW1 multiplayer was "messed up" in the early patches, then they fixed it. During single player it always worked on all the patches.

So I'd be very surprised if GRAW2 didn't support widescreen.

I'm definantly getting this one.. although I may wait till a computer upgrade.. or maybe I'll just play multiplayer with my old computer. Depends if I want to "save the experience" of the game to be played on my next system.. or just say the hell with it and make do with a 6800GT and p4 and very reduced graphics settings (which GRAW1 was definitely playable at on med and a lower rez)