PDA

View Full Version : is anyone worried that pc ver of tmnt will be .5 ass?

Pages : [1] 2

kevJ420
02-17-07, 03:15 PM
i'm really ****ing worried about this. i'm hoping at the very least that they will at least eventually fix all the bugs thru patches, and put in a ps2.0 mode. It'd be cool as **** if they could make a gamer's edition like they did w/ king kong. SM 4.0 w/ that'd be a cool idea, but most likely 3.0 will be the max supported.

and of course i'd like it to be on 2 (or 3 if it's long) dvds so the damn bink video won't be so compressed.

it is running on the jade engine which won't be bad if they can do anything higher than ps1.1. i hope the hell they use better than ps1.1.

also i want options to disable the texture compression, like tomb raider aod and doom3 engine games (w/ ultra quality texture maps are uncompressed.) of course it would be best if nvidia simply let you disable tc globally.

johnkeel105
02-17-07, 03:38 PM
Man I have been trying to read a couple of your posts. If you would use fewer acronyms and use proper capitalization then I might understand what your saying. What is TMNT?

Riplayne
02-17-07, 03:44 PM
If its Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles your talking about then I really don't think thats the type of title that is meant to be on pc in the first place.

|MaguS|
02-17-07, 04:11 PM
I heard it will use RGSS so you know its going to rock!

kevJ420
02-17-07, 04:57 PM
Man I have been trying to read a couple of your posts. If you would use fewer acronyms and use proper capitalization then I might understand what your saying. What is TMNT?

sorry about that. i'm used to writing email style. in fact, i'm so ****ty at english that i don't even know what an acronym is. but i'll try to do better from now on and also i'll try to edit my posts and make them clearer.

TMNT is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Konami no longer has the license. It's in the hands of Ubi Soft (Montreal to be exact)

nV`andrew
02-17-07, 05:24 PM
I heard it will use RGSS so you know its going to rock!

lolz ye@h!!!

kevJ420
02-17-07, 05:30 PM
If its Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles your talking about then I really don't think thats the type of title that is meant to be on pc in the first place.

Yes it is. Just because the game may be popular among young kids, don't mean that it's a kids game exclusively.

On a largely relevant note, I wish people would ignore things like, for example, the FMV (which you can actually skip thru, BTW) in shinobi for saturn, and realise that the ****ing game is good and you can skip thru the damn movies in between levels anyway.

Even more relevant, I remember back in the day (1995, i was 8, my friends were 4 and 6 years older) when the legendary first rayman from ubi soft came out, people including those friends were like, "oh it sucks, rayman's cutesy factor is too high," "oh it's a kid's game," "oh it's so childish" and then they eventually wanted to play it and they couldn't get like more than a 15% completion rate and they were highly frustrated to even get that far. and the series went on to be among the best selling games of all time.

keep in mind also, that there's actually harmful people out there (like LIEberman) who might consider tmnt too violent to be played by anyone under 18. it wouldn't be considered a kid's game by the govt had things gone another way, but thank God they didn't. I don't like Bush or anything, but if the popular vote had counted, then this website wouldn't be here for us to post on. In the U.S. it's not popular to play and be allowed to enjoy games. Hell, we probably wouldn't be here. The U.S. government would have executed us. Kerry's better than Bush though. And I aint no george bush fanboy either. I am a libertarian. not dem. not rep. i don't like things forced upon me or anyone else for that matter.

Wolfhound
02-17-07, 05:39 PM
Teenage mutant ninja turtles? :wtf:

Camp0rz
02-17-07, 09:36 PM
Dude, Kevpla.. I don't even know what it is exactly, but your posts are just confusing as all hell.

It's like some kind of voodoo magic that restricts me from comprehending what you write. It's creepy.

Lets take it down a bit. Like.. what game are you talking about?

Xion X2
02-17-07, 10:03 PM
is anyone think to trace back original all the way don't you know it never is easy going front forward all the way. never would I have thought to dribble over the hill and through the woods. but I knew backwards would come again to the tree. LOL .. and there you have it. we all use nothing something sometimes. i myself could better do no to think about such things scraping my ass. All the way bud! Never more to the left. but we'll see! lol.. i guess that's comes from some what you think your doing.. and then come to grips but what we have is always more less than what we should have. i always knew it would be. and here was it believed me none of u. but come a day to bell ring a flip around circumstance all through the wilderness dwarfs. all through them! and then anything but through...

the best i never always saw it was to pretend realistically and flip a dollar bill. take your chances. best to be sorry than safe! and the fan blade ran the light red and swung the door wide open to the nuts. graphics pixellated mike tysons punch out. if they would only do anything not related to ssaa the birds would migrate better.

kevJ420
02-17-07, 10:05 PM
Dude, Kevpla.. I don't even know what it is exactly, but your posts are just confusing as all hell.

It's like some kind of voodoo magic that restricts me from comprehending what you write. It's creepy.

Lets take it down a bit. Like.. what game are you talking about?

Thanks for being so friendly, I'm grateful that you're interested in what I have to day.

Anyways, there's a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game coming out in March for the Xbox 360 and PS2, and PC, and it is based on the upcoming CGI Movie. (Computer Rendered like Toy Story.) The game will use the Jade engine (graphics engine made by Ubi Soft) which can be highly modified for the application.

A list of a few games that use the Jade Engine:

PoP Trilogy 2 (the Sands Trilogy, not related to the 1st trilogy)
Beyond Good & Evil (Jade is the name of a character, this is the best looking Jade engine game in my opinion. It uses Pixel Shader 2.0. It was made by Michel Ancel, the wonderful guy who did Rayman, and Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie)

Anyways, feel free to send me a private message if there's any ambiguities I made elsewhere. I really have nothing better to do, so feel free to send me private emails whenever you want to know what I think.

My teachers feel the same way about my writing and my writing problems are responsible for about 1/3 of the points I lose on tests, quizzes, essays, and term papers.

I'm so terrible at writing, I once sent someone an e-mail where i typed the exact opposite of what I meant, and she forwarded it to all of her friends, and I felt really stupid and worried. I had meant to type, "the evil government restricts women" but i accidentally typed "what evil thing about women is the government going to restrict next?" That's an example of how terrible of a writer I am.

Camp0rz
02-17-07, 10:13 PM
tmnt game (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/tmntthemovie/index.html)

Yeah, I got ya.

I wouldn't really expect anything out of this game. I mean.. it is a movie game.

Asking for any kind of "ultra quality" settings or anything like that seems absurd. I don't even expect it to play well not to mention look good. But I guess.. we could all be surprised.

Wolfhound
02-17-07, 10:31 PM
is anyone think to trace back original all the way don't you know it never is easy going front forward all the way. never would I have thought to dribble over the hill and through the woods. but I knew backwards would come again to the tree. LOL .. and there you have it. we all use nothing something sometimes. i myself could better do no to think about such things scraping my ass. All the way bud! Never more to the left. but we'll see! lol.. i guess that's comes from some what you think your doing.. and then come to grips but what we have is always more less than what we should have. i always knew it would be. and here was it believed me none of u. but come a day to bell ring a flip around circumstance all through the wilderness dwarfs. all through them! and then anything but through...

the best i never always saw it was to pretend realistically and flip a dollar bill. take your chances. best to be sorry than safe! and the fan blade ran the light red and swung the door wide open to the nuts. graphics pixellated mike tysons punch out. if they would only do anything not related to ssaa the birds would migrate better.

Is this related to RGSS? or TMNT? :wtf: :lol:

saturnotaku
02-17-07, 10:33 PM
Is this related to RGSS? or TMNT? :wtf: :lol:

I think it was related to OGSS.

Wolfhound
02-17-07, 10:40 PM

Probably, Im not sure... :confused:

GamerGuyX
02-18-07, 12:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKklJmn40Qo

kevJ420
02-18-07, 11:50 AM

rgss is what i want exactly how 3dfx did it, but other than it being a game that can have aa this isn't anymore related to rgss, than, well everyone gets it. but thanks for the kind joke. i have to fart.

saturnotaku
02-18-07, 12:05 PM
rgss is what i want exactly how 3dfx did it, but other than it being a game that can have aa this isn't anymore related to rgss, than, well everyone gets it. but thanks for the kind joke. i have to fart.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4739/postks6.jpg

Becoming
02-18-07, 01:54 PM
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/4761/nosense1fwwe0.jpg
:captnkill: (nana2)

Wolfhound
02-18-07, 05:02 PM

Go to bathroom and fart all the way...

GamerGuyX
02-18-07, 05:15 PM
I think the OP is the one doing this review for the TMNT3 movie.

Part one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z02d9e4vvT0

Part two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te7NwAacJ8w

tornadog
02-18-07, 06:23 PM
My crystal ball say that TMNT will get 3/10 for the console versions and a whopping 2/10 for the pc version(subject of course to it being released)

mike686
02-18-07, 06:39 PM
zomg guyz tee eee em tee!11!!

Wolfhound
02-18-07, 08:41 PM
Ill be interested in this game if I had 14 years, but Im 29, so I dont give a s**t about this game..teenage mutant ninja turtles... :wtf:

Arioch
02-18-07, 08:55 PM
Great, now it looks like I have to upgrade to Vista sooner than I thought.

:mad: