PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Theory?

glennalan
02-18-07, 01:42 AM
Can someone tell me if these games are third person or first person shooter or both?
Chaos Theory
Lockdown
Splinter Cell
Pandora Tomorrow
Athena Sword

Thanks again for the answers.

Bearclaw
02-18-07, 02:08 AM
Can someone tell me if these games are third person or first person shooter or both?
Chaos Theory
Lockdown
Splinter Cell
Pandora Tomorrow
Athena Sword

Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow, and Chaos Theory are all third person. There all from the same series too, in that order I typed them in. Chaos Theory and the original are pretty awesome. Pandora tomorrow was just alright.

I don't knwo about the other 2.

agentkay
02-18-07, 06:29 AM
Athena Sword - Addon for R6-Ravenshield - FPS
R6 Lockdown - FPS <----- DO NOT BUY!!!

kylekturk
02-18-07, 08:28 AM
Chaos Theory
Lockdown
Splinter Cell
Pandora Tomorrow
Athena Sword

Splinter Cell $7.90 - great game..

http://tinyurl.com/39672d

glennalan
02-18-07, 11:53 AM
I like to be able to switch from first person to third person for different views, but I'd rather not play the whole game in third person. I guess it is because of the stealth.

glennalan
02-18-07, 11:58 AM
I bought Lockdown new for $6.81. Is it a good game for that price? What are some things that make the game bad specifically?

Bearclaw
02-18-07, 12:54 PM
I like to be able to switch from first person to third person for different views, but I'd rather not play the whole game in third person. I guess it is because of the stealth.
I actually thought the same thing when i first started playing SC but I love it now. It works well.

glennalan
02-21-07, 08:23 PM
I downloaded Pandora Tomorrow and the third person doesn't look to bad. Looks like a good game and I'll probably play Chaos Theory to.