PDA

View Full Version : FS: EVGA 6800 Ultra PCI-E 256MB

jcniest5
02-19-07, 05:39 PM
I finally have to get rid of this video card. It's been sitting (unused) for about a year now as the backup in case my 7900GTX goes bad. But I need the $$$ to help me with a faster CPU, so here I'm giving NVNewsers the first chance to own it before putting it on Ebay.

Considering it's out of warranty, no driver disk or any software/game, no retail box, comes with only the bare card and one DVI to Analog converter, I'm selling it for $80 shipped. It still works perfect like when it was new. I will also consider any reasonable offer as well.

I accept Check (check has to clear first before shipping), Money Order or PayPal.

I have no Heat, just Ebay and here it is: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jcniest5&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

jcniest5
02-19-07, 05:49 PM
My Asus A8N-SLI Premium is also on the selling block. It comes with the full retail box that it originally came with, including all cables and accessories that it came with, except the Asus sticker. Considering it's still $150 new, I'm selling it for $110.00 shipped. Or give me your best offer.

jcniest5
02-20-07, 06:28 PM
Video card SOLD at another site. So, only the mobo is left.

jcniest5
02-22-07, 07:21 AM
Motherboard is now just $100 shipped. Help me get a new board...:captnkill: