PDA

View Full Version : X360 Marketplace

NaitoSan
02-19-07, 05:58 PM
Lately there hasn't been much excitement at marketplace. PSN is getting a lot of attention lately (that's too bad for me since I don't own PS3... yet)

I hope to see something cool coming out on X360 marketplace soon like SOTN. :) More demos would be nice.

Also that's a bit disappointment video marketplace doesn't offer closed captions or subtitles for movies or tv shows. Anyone know when next update is? I couldn't remember.

Marvel_us
02-19-07, 07:29 PM
Are you kidding me? 360 Marketplace just got NBA Street, Def Jam and something else I know I'm missing. PSN got Full Auto 2......great, a game that's been available to for purchase since day 1 and a game for PSP which is useless if you don't own a PSP. FullAuto 2 is like the first 3rd party demo on the store.

There will be a few things to hit PSN this week as well but with the lack of content there right now I'd say it's about time.

saturnotaku
02-19-07, 08:04 PM
PSN's been dead as a doornail. Of course, that's all I've had since my 360's still out of comission. I have no idea when I'll be getting it back either as apparently the repair center provided Xbox customer service with an incorrect tracking number. If I don't have the system by Thursday, I'm going to raise hell.

OWA
02-20-07, 12:15 PM
I'm not sure how you can complain about XBL since it has a lot more content. My hard disk is completely full (well, less than 200 meg available anyway) with XBL games, demos and a few trailers. PSN just has a few demos, maybe a game or two and a few trailers. It's not even close yet but hopefully that'll change. I'm actually a little worried that PSN being free will hinder it somewhat but I'll guess eventually we'll see how committed or not they are to it.

Lyme
02-20-07, 03:01 PM
Settlers of Catan is coming sometime soon, that is a killer game.

Marvel_us
02-20-07, 03:19 PM
I'm not sure how you can complain about XBL since it has a lot more content. My hard disk is completely full (well, less than 200 meg available anyway) with XBL games, demos and a few trailers. PSN just has a few demos, maybe a game or two and a few trailers. It's not even close yet but hopefully that'll change. I'm actually a little worried that PSN being free will hinder it somewhat but I'll guess eventually we'll see how committed or not they are to it.

There should be like 3 or 4 quality additions to PSN from the day FullAuto2 and that other stuff was added. According to Phil Harrison being free has nothing to do with it but then again he wouldn't tell us otherwise. The movie download section should be coming soon as well.

NaitoSan
02-20-07, 07:03 PM
Beh, I just remembered they did released few demos (GRAW 2, Def Jam ICON and NBA Street 2) but they're too short. :(

The reason I think PSN is getting more stuff was because of PSX titles available to download for PSP. I still have PSP (Gonna sell it when I'm not too lazy to put it up on ebay).

I'm hoping it's true that Rare is going to release all classics on XLBA like Perfect Dark and Killer Instinct.