PDA

View Full Version : Red Steel

jakelong
02-23-07, 10:50 AM
Boy this was the most frustrating game I have played in a while...it kinda reminded me of the scene from "Da Vinci Code" where the albino dude was tying a spiken chain around his thighs. What the hell were the devs thinking when they made this game???

zoomy942
02-23-07, 11:48 AM
youre not the first person to say that. be patient, it gets better. its not a horrrible game, you just have to adjust to the controls

jakelong
02-23-07, 05:05 PM
I dont see the game in your signature...so u want me to endure the torture and have fun at my expense????:afro:

saturnotaku
02-23-07, 08:40 PM
Aside from a couple parts at the beginning, Red Steel is one of the easiest games I've ever played. Unless you absolutely blow at using the controls, it's very difficult for you to die.

LurkerLito
03-04-07, 12:30 PM
Is this game worth $30? I am thinking of buying it this week since it is on sale :)

saturnotaku
03-05-07, 05:21 AM
Personally, you'd be better off stopping by Blockbuster and renting it for 8. You can easily beat it in a week.

QFT.

I should have traded my copy in sooner when the game was still at $50. Oh well. :(

LurkerLito
03-05-07, 10:24 AM
Well that is good to know. I am going to skip it for now. I'll just pick up the Titan's Quest expansion then this week.