PDA

View Full Version : Crackdown Completed

Pages : [1] 2 3

Peoples-Agent
02-25-07, 06:08 AM
What a riot!

Crackdown is immense fun, really is. Not had so much fun on a 360 game since I got the console, that's the truth.

The thing is though, now i've killed all the bosses and everything. Is there a way to bring them back to life so I can complete the game again on Psychotic mode using my souped up character?

And WTF is this achievement....

Global Impact (15) Kill 15 gang members using the Observatory Globe.

Huh?

Buenamos
02-25-07, 10:15 AM
What a riot!

Crackdown is immense fun, really is. Not had so much fun on a 360 game since I got the console, that's the truth.

The thing is though, now i've killed all the bosses and everything. Is there a way to bring them back to life so I can complete the game again on Psychotic mode using my souped up character?

And WTF is this achievement....

Global Impact (15) Kill 15 gang members using the Observatory Globe.

Huh?

There's a globe on one of the mountains that sits in front of a building. You can blow up the supports and it will fall and roll on the ground. You can then run around and kill the gang members with it.

sirplayalot
02-25-07, 08:18 PM
This has to be the most fun Xbox 360 game ever! I have been playing it for 2 days non-stop now and am enjoying every bit of it. I always wonder what happens after you kill all the bosses.

crainger
02-25-07, 08:42 PM
You can't bring them back to life. You can bring back all the random thugs to beat up as you please. As far as I can tell the only way to bring back the bosses is to start a new save. :(

It sure is a lot of fun though. Nice music and the Agency cars are insane when leveled up.

Peoples-Agent
02-26-07, 03:50 AM
You can't bring them back to life. You can bring back all the random thugs to beat up as you please. As far as I can tell the only way to bring back the bosses is to start a new save. :(

It sure is a lot of fun though. Nice music and the Agency cars are insane when leveled up.

hah, I like the SUV best. Can do some crazy stuff in that, I've actually managed to scale buildings in it. LOL

crainger
02-26-07, 04:18 AM
For Crackdown 2 I think they need Agency Weapons that upgrade with you. Maybe an Assault rifle that fires faster, but can also double as an extremely accurate Sniper Rifle in the later levels. Maybe explosive that become like the mini nukes in Syndicate Wars. :D

six_storm
02-26-07, 10:45 AM
I'm on the boss of Dr. Csh........ and I can see him, but it's like he's behind an invisible wall. WTF? It's the building where the "freaks" are.

crainger
02-26-07, 09:25 PM
I think you need to blow it with a grenade or satchel charge. Rocket Launchers wont work. I know I tried and tried LOL

six_storm
02-27-07, 01:11 AM
I think you need to blow it with a grenade or satchel charge. Rocket Launchers wont work. I know I tried and tried LOL

I tried nades (all 8 of them). Guess I'll go piddle around more and try to level up.

Peoples-Agent
02-27-07, 03:47 AM
For Crackdown 2 I think they need Agency Weapons that upgrade with you. Maybe an Assault rifle that fires faster, but can also double as an extremely accurate Sniper Rifle in the later levels. Maybe explosive that become like the mini nukes in Syndicate Wars. :D

OMG The bombs in Syndicate Wars were AMAZING.

Just hearing that Wooop Wooop Wooop Woooop, the flash of light ...a brief pause then BOOOOOM ...then the buildings just crumble downwards trapping Zealot Cultists in the aftermath. The memories!

Peoples-Agent
02-27-07, 03:47 AM
I'm on the boss of Dr. Csh........ and I can see him, but it's like he's behind an invisible wall. WTF? It's the building where the "freaks" are.

I kicked that glass door down, and went into the room.

crainger
02-27-07, 05:15 AM
OMG The bombs in Syndicate Wars were AMAZING.

Just hearing that Wooop Wooop Wooop Woooop, the flash of light ...a brief pause then BOOOOOM ...then the buildings just crumble downwards trapping Zealot Cultists in the aftermath. The memories!

Can you imagine in Crackdown. Planting an explosive on the top floor, leaping through an open window, falling a couple hundred meters then just as you land the entire top half of the building explodes shattered glass falling like raindrops.

I guess you can already do that with the satchel charges, just without the detail and building destruction. :D

I thought play with just ambient crimes on would be boring, but I'm still playing for hours on end.

Peoples-Agent
02-27-07, 06:28 AM
Can you imagine in Crackdown. Planting an explosive on the top floor, leaping through an open window, falling a couple hundred meters then just as you land the entire top half of the building explodes shattered glass falling like raindrops.

I guess you can already do that with the satchel charges, just without the detail and building destruction. :D

I thought play with just ambient crimes on would be boring, but I'm still playing for hours on end.

You can strap limpet charges to cars and do some sick Jihaddi crap btw. LOOOL

ENU291
02-27-07, 07:31 AM
I love the police car that morphs into the Batmobile! The guns are uber powerful and it's shaped like a ramp so you can barrel into anything and launch it into the air. Oh and have you guys tried to climb the Police station yet? It's so high that you get instant nose bleeds.. :p There is an achievement for that and once you get up there you can dive into a small pool at the bottom of the building and get another achievement. The drop is like 50 stories!! :eek: :D

saturnotaku
02-27-07, 08:15 AM
Oh and have you guys tried to climb the Police station yet? It's so high that you get instant nose bleeds.. :p There is an achievement for that and once you get up there you can dive into a small pool at the bottom of the building and get another achievement. The drop is like 50 stories!! :eek: :D

Is the "police station" the agency headquarters where you first start the game or is it on one of the main islands? Can you start climbing it right away or is there a certain level you have to be before you can attempt it?

ENU291
02-27-07, 09:23 AM
Is the "police station" the agency headquarters where you first start the game or is it on one of the main islands? Can you start climbing it right away or is there a certain level you have to be before you can attempt it?
I meant the Agency Headquarters. Don't bother trying to climb it until you have level 4 agility.

brady
02-27-07, 09:40 AM
I meant the Agency Headquarters. Don't bother trying to climb it until you have level 4 agility.

You can easily do it with 3 and I was playing with an agility level 2 guy the other day who came pretty close to getting to the top.

crainger
02-27-07, 03:24 PM
I climbed the Agency tower. The dude told me "Impressive accent agent" I was so proud. He later told me the same thing when I was standing on giant Pizza at the theme park :(

My friend says he will say it anywhere, even flat foot on the street...

Peoples-Agent
02-27-07, 05:39 PM
I climbed the Agency tower. The dude told me "Impressive accent agent" I was so proud. He later told me the same thing when I was standing on giant Pizza at the theme park :(

My friend says he will say it anywhere, even flat foot on the street...

I was busy laughing at a "freak" launching cars at some random screaming women at ground level when he decided to say it. lol

ViN86
02-27-07, 10:58 PM
it sounds like i need this game.

jakelong
02-28-07, 10:58 AM
I played the demo, and put it off as one of the games to get sometime in the future. I am still catching up on games from last year, like Gears, Call of Duty 3 and Condemned

ENU291
02-28-07, 11:24 AM
Crackdown is like one of those meh! games that ends up hooking you in like no other! They should change the name of this game from Crackdown to just plain old Crack! It's really addicting! ;) :D

thor1182
02-28-07, 12:45 PM
they got you covered

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20070223.jpg

Imbroglio
02-28-07, 12:55 PM
haha :D

even after playing through the demo until the end numerous times, i find myself scanning rooftops for agility orbs now and again. god it's frustrating.... atleast i haven't tried to pick up a car yet though. on the flip side once i purchase this game, i can see myself getting much worse.

sytaylor
03-02-07, 05:51 PM
Throwing cars around and shooting a rocket at them to explode into a bunch of gang members just doesnt get old. I only just made the second island and beat the russian woman. Man I love this game, anyone fancy some co-op?