PDA

View Full Version : GRAW 2 MP demo out

kaltek
02-26-07, 04:43 AM
On Marketplace right now! 313.89MB

OWA
02-26-07, 11:18 AM
You might want to post this in the marketplace sticky also.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=86956

Peoples-Agent
02-28-07, 04:44 PM
I'm quite impressed with it tbh.

With the list of stuff they have fixed such as the spawn camping, and the graphical tweaks / improvements this is definately going on my shopping list.

But for some weird reason, apparent Game UK have exclusive rights to a gun unlock when you pre-order.

People are going bonkers about it over at the Ubi forums, still no word as to whether this is exclusive just to Europe or infact a global deal.

Looks like some french rifle though, so it's not like it'll be missed. Can't see how a pipe that pops out a white flag is going to get you far. (lee63)

Buenamos
02-28-07, 05:07 PM
Yeah, the graphics are great! The single player wasn't very impressive, but it looks outstanding in the MP demo. Just check out the ground textures, even that blew me away. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a fan of the multiplayer just as I wasn't in the first. If the single player is anywhere near as good as the first, then it'll be intense.

Peoples-Agent
02-28-07, 06:35 PM
Yeah, the graphics are great! The single player wasn't very impressive, but it looks outstanding in the MP demo. Just check out the ground textures, even that blew me away. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a fan of the multiplayer just as I wasn't in the first. If the single player is anywhere near as good as the first, then it'll be intense.

I got a feeling though, judging by the videos the multiplayer side could be decent. I wasn't too keen on the first one neither tbh.

I did get a chance to play the demo in co-op and it was amazing fun. Once you get some communication going amongst yourselves you can pull off some great attacks.