PDA

View Full Version : GTA4 Confirmed Oct '07 Release

J-Mag
03-01-07, 03:14 PM
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12905/GTA-IV-October-Release-Confirmed-Episodes-Coming-in-2008/

How good is rockstar on delivering their promised time frames?

kev13dd
03-01-07, 03:16 PM
Doesn't matter, it won't be released at all

K

Q
03-01-07, 03:17 PM
Doesn't matter, it won't be released at all

K

::raises eyebrow::

Do what now?

kev13dd
03-01-07, 03:34 PM
::raises eyebrow::

Do what now?
It's a horrible game involving such terrible subject matter that the most likely course of action is some smart lawyer (who I shall nickname the savior of humanity) will come out swinging and use the law to prevent GTA4 from ever hitting store shelves

So who cares how great Rockstar is about release dates, this one aint ganna be purchasable

K

Buenamos
03-01-07, 03:47 PM
It's a horrible game involving such terrible subject matter that the most likely course of action is some smart lawyer (who I shall nickname the savior of humanity) will come out swinging and use the law to prevent GTA4 from ever hitting store shelves

So who cares how great Rockstar is about release dates, this one aint ganna be purchasable

K

You honestly think that it won't be released? HA!

Imbroglio
03-01-07, 04:01 PM
:udawg:

anyways, rockstar in the past was pretty good about sticking to release dates, the only real delay was on GT3 iirc.

J-Mag
03-01-07, 04:04 PM

What a delusion you have. I am guessing you think we need to censor rap music and gangster films like The Departed. How about we ban kite flying next?

SeriTonin
03-01-07, 04:11 PM
Not to sound like a pr*ck or an evilchris, but " rockstar announced this date @ e3 almost a year ago" :: does pattened eye roll ::

J-Mag
03-01-07, 04:15 PM
Not to sound like a pr*ck or an evilchris, but " rockstar announced this date @ e3 almost a year ago" :: does pattened eye roll ::

Isn't it nice to know that it hasn't been delayed then?

nemecb
03-01-07, 04:46 PM
^Is kev being sarcastic?^

Because we already had a thread about the sheer stupidity of Jack Thompson so I don't think I'll reiterate it here, but suffice it to say he has reinforced his position as one of the biggest morons on Earth. His logic makes blondes in blonde jokes look like savants.:D

OWA
03-01-07, 05:08 PM
That's how I took it. I thought he was being sarcastic.

nemecb
03-01-07, 05:38 PM
One of the following smilies might have been appropriate::D :rolleyes: :headexplode: (bs)

;)

kev13dd
03-01-07, 07:34 PM
:D :rolleyes: :headexplode: :p (crazy) (drunk) (bs) (naw)

K

nemecb
03-01-07, 08:05 PM
Thank you.:)

J-Mag
03-01-07, 09:40 PM
Trailer coming at the end of the month:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6166642.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;0