PDA

View Full Version : Can someone PLEASE help me find a case like this?

newls1
03-01-07, 03:56 PM
I'm in desperate need for a case that looks something like this (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16882082001)

Needs to be 8 inches wide

18 inches long

and about 6 inches of depth

PLEASE, if someone can help me locate a case that is similiar to this I will kiss you:headexplode: I've spent the better part of 2 weeks looking and calling places for a case like this. I've done EVERY google search know to man kind with no avail. I thank you for trying to help.......

newls1
03-01-07, 05:27 PM
Make your own.
Well, thanks. Im in the process of this right now, but would really like to see if something already exists that I could just buy. Why spend 7/8 hours of time building 1, when something close might be available.

kevJ420
03-01-07, 06:53 PM
performance pcs will customise a case for you.

newls1
03-02-07, 07:45 AM
Oh, didnt know this, thanks

Stoneyguy
03-02-07, 10:48 AM
*rubs eyes*... You want a case that looks like a slingbox? :confused:

newls1
03-04-07, 09:31 AM
performance pcs will customise a case for you.
No they wont. I called them and some rude guy answered with NO! I then asked him if I gave him some basic specs, could he help me find one either on his site, or something he might be able to find for me, He was rather eager to get me off the phone to say the least.:thumbdwn:

newls1
03-04-07, 09:32 AM
*rubs eyes*... You want a case that looks like a slingbox? :confused:
Similiar, not exactly like it:o

kevJ420
03-04-07, 02:54 PM
No they wont. I called them and some rude guy answered with NO! I then asked him if I gave him some basic specs, could he help me find one either on his site, or something he might be able to find for me, He was rather eager to get me off the phone to say the least.:thumbdwn:

Sorry about that. That rude guy sounds like he needs to be fired. I had thought maybe a Lian-Li could be customised or at least heavily modded on the website, but I guess I was wrong. I think I'm going to have ask BioHazard Computers if the Panaflo fans I had sent were the right ones, since performance pcs has a guy like that. He might have been mad and sent me whatever was in front of him.